Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Not sure if anyone already said these things but here we go

1. More loot things. Like flint and steal. Enchanted diamond armor after awhile in normal mode. If possible water and lava buckets.
2. More kits and more well balanced kits. Like no one goes kit chef. Kit builder is good but the only good thing about it is the blocks. The chestplate is unreasonable
Water an lava are already in. Flint and steel is useless as it would just be a worst lava bucket. Enchanted armour is in overpowered mode, in normal it wouldn't make sense or fit in.
Kits aren't meant to be overly-balanced, obviously they can't be too good over another kit, however the better ones cost more points so obviously it will be better.

Silon

Jul 15, 2020
Water an lava are already in. Flint and steel is useless as it would just be a worst lava bucket. Enchanted armour is in overpowered mode, in normal it wouldn't make sense or fit in.
Kits aren't meant to be overly-balanced, obviously they can't be too good over another kit, however the better ones cost more points so obviously it will be better.
1. I'm talking from a bedrock viewpoint. Sorry about that if that caused confusion.
2. Flint and steel wouldn't be better but then why are there stone AND diamond swords. So that there is some rng in the game.
3. I'm not asking for more overly balanced kits. I'm asking for more kits overall. And if they can make some of the kits a little more balanced.

ZeroResistance

Novice Member
Nov 26, 2016
netherlands
Maybe add a whole new concept to the skywars cummunity. I was thinking about a abilities skywars gamemode.
In this mode you have for example wands that give you a certain abbility. or lucky potions (you drink a potion and it gives you a random effect.) i think a lot of people would like a gamemode like this.
If there is any help needed for building maps or adding new features to the game, hit me up!

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
Maybe add a whole new concept to the skywars cummunity. I was thinking about a abilities skywars gamemode.
In this mode you have for example wands that give you a certain abbility. or lucky potions (you drink a potion and it gives you a random effect.) i think a lot of people would like a gamemode like this.
If there is any help needed for building maps or adding new features to the game, hit me up!
thats, luckyblock

7mood1221

Jun 25, 2020
bring back sandbox map, i used to play only sandbox because its fast and fun map, skywars today is really boring

Froedel

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2020
belgiuuum
Hello, I'm here again to ask you guys for your suggestions!

SkyWars is one of our networks' biggest games and is loved by most CubeCraft players. Today I'm here to ask for you to help us with our next SkyWars update. Suggestions must be reasonable, possible and must not majorly change the concept of CubeCraft SkyWars. The last thing we want is to make SkyWars completely different and change the mechanics of the core game, which most people will not like. If you have any suggestions for the following topics, comment on them below:
  • Quality of life features (Things to make the game nicer and better to play).
  • New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.
  • Map/design improvements.
  • Other small general improvements.
  • If you want a Lucky Islands map in SkyWars, suggest and give your reasons why it should be added.

We might not reply to all suggestions, but do not worry, we are reading them and considering them. Not every suggestion will make it into the game, so don't worry if your suggestion isn't implemented.

Thanks for reading!
Everyone from the CubeCraft Team.
give rankers the ability to create a private game for party's or friends like in hypixel.

Reactions: ZeroResistance

ZeroResistance

Novice Member
Nov 26, 2016
netherlands
how about adding enderearls to the skywars normal gamemode, to make it a lot more fun and more competitive. And more fun for the sweats because they can pearl clutch :D

Fundey

Sep 5, 2020
Netherlands
I think it would be an amazing idea to add a new version to minecraft skywars next to the solo or team version. It would be an 'old school' version where you join old maps like biomes or angelic or older versions of maps like paris or taiga. the items would too be like the old school version including punch 3 bows and such. Let me know if you agree! :D

Reactions: InkAsriel

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I think it would be an amazing idea to add a new version to minecraft skywars next to the solo or team version. It would be an 'old school' version where you join old maps like biomes or angelic or older versions of maps like paris or taiga. the items would too be like the old school version including punch 3 bows and such. Let me know if you agree! :D
i honestly prefer these maps way more, good suggestion!

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
I still think the swordsman kit is a bit too overpowered. If you play a game with basic items and you meet another player with the swordsman kit, he will kill you almost every time if you have stone sword or even a wooden sword.

If you compare the three swords:
Stone Sword (Sharpness II) 6.5 attack damage
Stone Sword 5 attack damage
Wooden Sword 4 attack damage

Isn't that a bit unfair?

Flasser

Jan 2, 2019
www.cubecraft.net
I have a small change here:

stabingNerdz

Oct 3, 2020
just add ender pearls I've made a thread on why they should be added and how rare they should be and why they wouldn't be op (pls read the thread) there that's my suggestion

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom