Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

h0pefulll

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Recently, the number of maps for Lucky Islands, EggWars, and SkyWars were lowered down to a mere 6 each. The reasoning for this decision has been confusing to literally non-existent.
Genuine question, does reducing the number of maps for Lucky Islands, EggWars, and SkyWars reduce operation costs for the server? If so, how?
It doesn't.

They mentioned that the games will get more maps when the fabled "CubeCraft 1.19 Update" comes around. However, that will be at least 4 months away, and the games will be left with a very limited number of maps in the meanwhile. Less maps means less replayability, which leads to more and more players getting bored playing these games. The decision to remove most of their maps is an inherently negative decision, which as mentioned will not have any monetary benefits.

The simple solution to give these games their lustre back is to give all their maps back - all the Solo Lucky Islands, Solo SkyWars, and Team EggWars (all the Teams of 4 maps at the very least).

D

Deleted member 584093

man I miss the forwarded tag now most of the suggestions aren’t even looked at

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom