Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
While magic and mayhem doesn’t seem to be lasting forever, it’s time for me to go on a short grinding spree. So.…..what do I want to get? Best wand? Best armour? I know these things don’t have definitive answers and are very subjective but I’m looking to get the best all-around balanced stuff that will work with any wand.

So what armour should I get? How much will that cost? And where can I get it? And for the record, I’m not grinding for the 100 Million armour sets as that’s just WAYYYYY too much grinding for my liking. Thanks in advance!!

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
While magic and mayhem doesn’t seem to be lasting forever, it’s time for me to go on a short grinding spree. So.…..what do I want to get? Best wand? Best armour? I know these things don’t have definitive answers and are very subjective but I’m looking to get the best all-around balanced stuff that will work with any wand.

So what armour should I get? How much will that cost? And where can I get it? And for the record, I’m not grinding for the 100 Million armour sets as that’s just WAYYYYY too much grinding for my liking. Thanks in advance!!
that's the neat part. you don't

the game is a total mess, super buggy, bad and unbalanced. So many unbalanced use of effects, stupidly overpriced useless armor, overpriced upgrades and the funniest thing of all, the gamemode is probably temporary.

ForGiveQueen_

Novice Member
Dec 29, 2020
Lucky Islands

Did you find the arrow trail and the win effect yet?

Reactions: Click Greatness

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
that's the neat part. you don't

the game is a total mess, super buggy, bad and unbalanced. So many unbalanced use of effects, stupidly overpriced useless armor, overpriced upgrades and the funniest thing of all, the gamemode is probably temporary.
Guess that game’s just not for you. They’ve fixed quite a lot of the bugs throughout the weeks though there are a couple left. I wouldn’t say stupidly overpriced stuff because the whole point of the game is to grind. And yes I’m 99% sure the game is temporary.
Did you find the arrow trail and the win effect yet?
I‘m getting all of the win effects and all that. Just looking to see what actual armour and stuff that’s exclusive to in that gamemode I should be looking for.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Guess that game’s just not for you. They’ve fixed quite a lot of the bugs throughout the weeks though there are a couple left. I wouldn’t say stupidly overpriced stuff because the whole point of the game is to grind. And yes I’m 99% sure the game is temporary.
Yeah but, shouldn't it be like an event kind of game? It had something to do with the evil bunny event.

I'm still sad over the fact that they threw out summer event just to roll out this so called "rpg" game that's stupid, grindy and boring. They could've made beachball hunt 2021 and it would've been fun. Unfortunately they decided to just create magic and mayhem.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Yeah but, shouldn't it be like an event kind of game? It had something to do with the evil bunny event.

I'm still sad over the fact that they threw out summer event just to roll out this so called "rpg" game that's stupid, grindy and boring. They could've made beachball hunt 2021 and it would've been fun. Unfortunately they decided to just create magic and mayhem.
Since when was finding beachballs fun?

Reactions: Click Greatness

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com

Well…CubeCraft tries to listen to their community and I’m pretty sure that most of the community preferred Magic And Mayhem over any of the “hunts” cubecraft has done in the past. If you want proof just make a poll and see the results.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Bedankt voor alles cookie, ik wens je veel succes in de toekomst :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg, wish you good luck :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
This all so unexpected, thanks for everything, wish you good luck in the future Soul
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on mitgobla's profile.
This all so unexpected, thanks for everything, wish you good luck in the future
Top Bottom