xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
In bedrock kill assist give u literaly nothing
This realy needs some change
u always have a % of ur kill assist basicly if u did 70% of the damage but someone steals it u get a 70% kill assist how about if u have 100% in total u get one real kill or something like that would be pretty cool because its just so useless
Or just remove them entirely because if i hit one guy that gets killed my screen gets spammed with these assist messages which can get realy annoying
Hopefully some people undertsand my issue even in a short thread like this
ty

Last edited:

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
While I understand your frustration at assists being useless I don't agree with the idea of adding them up to be full kills.
There's a difference between kills and assists, and it should stay that way. Starting to add assists to kills would diminish the significance of kills as a statistic.

I haven't put much thought into this, but a potential alternative could be that instead of basing kills off who got the last hit, we start basing it on who did the most percentage of damage. This wouldn't neccessarily add a direct use for assists, however it would combat killstealing, while maintaining the signifance of kills as a statistic. Maybe even increasing it since now you can't simply happen to take the last hit while only having dealt 5% of the damage.
Just a quick idea I had, feedback is more than welcome!

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
Kill Assists have constant or something like that (0.86, 0.23, 0.99 etc.), so I suggest add converter for it: for every 1.00 in sum of player's constants it convert 1.00 assist constant in 1 kill in stats
thats a realy good idea mind if i add that too the thread?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom