• Yes

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
It would be cool to get a reward if you have voted for the server the entire month. Though I think a multiplier is a bit too much. I would say one super cubelet is fine, because you already get 300 experience and 200 lootpoints each time you vote.

Reactions: Frida. and Priley

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
It would be cool to get a reward if you have voted for the server the entire month. Though I think a multiplier is a bit too much. I would say one super cubelet is fine, because you already get 300 experience and 200 lootpoints each time you vote.

One super cublet for voting 1 month straight? Ehm ok but I dont agree with this you voted every single day. They only have to give away one multiplier each month. (if they choosed for multipliers)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The issue is most of the top voters are all tied so in short it would be just awarding tons of people for a position that shouldn’t generally be given to one person. A solution to this is to implement an advent calendar like rewards system so you get bonus rewards for streaks and for certain day milestones. Ex: 5 days, than 10, 2 weeks, one month, etc.

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The issue is most of the top voters are all tied so in short it would be just awarding tons of people for a position that shouldn’t generally be given to one person. A solution to this is to implement an advent calendar like rewards system so you get bonus rewards for streaks and for certain day milestones. Ex: 5 days, than 10, 2 weeks, one month, etc.

If you vote there is always someone first but I like your idea either!

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If you vote there is always someone first but I like your idea either!

Technically what might happen is the person who voted most recently that kept up with everyone in the lead is default “first” but if you have equal score then you are not first. This is proven with peoples names generally staying around the same areas, sometimes shifting, sometimes not.

Reactions: ItzJqlmer

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
Bad idea, there could probably be 100 or thousands of top voters, because you simply cannot vote more than 30/months, and most people vote once a day.
And if you want to give rewards bases on lifetime votes, then some people just don't have a chance.

I personally feel like this would be a terrible idea to add.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
if they give rewards every one is going to vote and they give away alot of multipliers
Bad idea, there could probably be 100 or thousands of top voters, because you simply cannot vote more than 30/months, and most people vote once a day.
And if you want to give rewards bases on lifetime votes, then some people just don't have a chance.

I personally feel like this would be a terrible idea to add.
isn't the whole point to have everyone voting? So if 100 people vote 30 times in a month, that is 3000 votes, and that is a lot. Why not just give them all a super Cubelet and be happy with the massive number of votes you get? Votes are good for a server, hypixel gives decent rewards for voting, and they make it fun and who would've though that the server that gets hundreds of thousands of votes each month would be the biggest server in Minecraft? I think that its reasonable to give a reward to incentivise people to vote, which will then bring in more people.

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
I think this is a great idea.
In the case when there are more players with the highest amount of votes, my solution to that is, just pick someone random and give him the prize!

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
I think a multiplier is too much, but some cubelets, because you already get loot points for voting, sounds like a good idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom