Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harveyl2487

Jul 31, 2020
With the release of giga blockwars I’ve noticed something that’s quite annoying. With bridges and mainly CTF, as soon as anyone gets diamond armour, they basically become unkillable. I love the chaos of the 100v100 but I think making a map of version where iron and diamond is unable to be obtained or even just diamond would make the game much better since it then makes every single person to have more equal armour so there’s more chaos and killing without players easily getting full diamond armour and becoming pretty much immortal. It might make it more difficult to win with less armour but I think that adds to the fun. It’s meant to be long and chaotic so getting rid of the opportunity to get iron and diamond would make that more realistic in my opinion.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
With the release of giga blockwars I’ve noticed something that’s quite annoying. With bridges and mainly CTF, as soon as anyone gets diamond armour, they basically become unkillable. I love the chaos of the 100v100 but I think making a map of version where iron and diamond is unable to be obtained or even just diamond would make the game much better since it then makes every single person to have more equal armour so there’s more chaos and killing without players easily getting full diamond armour and becoming pretty much immortal. It might make it more difficult to win with less armour but I think that adds to the fun. It’s meant to be long and chaotic so getting rid of the opportunity to get iron and diamond would make that more realistic in my opinion.
I hate iron & diamond farmers so yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom