Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Beanman

Novice Member
Jul 27, 2020
4
4
54
26
for context I wanna buy a rank for a friend so they can unlock more friend slots but me buying it would just give me vip exp and since I am vip 5 it would be wasted I would just like an option to automatically give the receiver the vip exp if you're already vip 5
 

UBRE

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
279
513
174
Mexico.
Understood your intentions, but I think that in the final the person buying it should receive it as the one being gifted isn't the person spending money.

You can always give them Minecoins thought.
 

Beanman

Novice Member
Jul 27, 2020
4
4
54
26
Understood your intentions, but I think that in the final the person buying it should receive it as the one being gifted isn't the person spending money.

You can always give them Minecoins thought.
how do I give someone minecoins?
 

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
410
186
59
25
I also think that you (the person gifting) should get the vip xp mostly because:

1. You're buying it,

2. Who doesn't want vip xp.
 
D

Deleted member 576174

Guest
I totally understand your point, however that's how everything works.
The buyer gets perks.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom