Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

itzjoshuanut

Apr 18, 2022
I believe there should be prefix or cage which presents people as a gifter, as you dont get anything for gifting whereas you get something for gaining VIP levels.
Only something small such as a prefix as you dont want the meaning of gifting to be changed for people to get that but something just to show appreciation of someone gifting someone else. As a fellow gifter i believe this area is really behind and i hope players and admins will agree with me.

Thank you,
Itzjoshuanut

Last edited:

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
I guess I agree with you. However, I do think this will also lead people to gift things for the award you get instead of them trying to be kind. I’ll agree tho.

itzjoshuanut

Apr 18, 2022
I guess I agree with you. However, I do think this will also lead people to gift things for the award you get instead of them trying to be kind. I’ll agree tho.
yes thats why im not saying for a trail however just a prefix as that is reasonable as you dont want people to do it for the reward
thanks for agreeing

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
However, I do think this will also lead people to gift things for the award you get instead of them trying to be kind.
That people gift things either to be kind or simply to get the prefix, I don't think it's a bad thing. It's something that does not matter for what you do, the important thing is that it could benefit the server financially enough.
It would be a system similar to Hypixel with the + colors and seems that they are doing quite well with that. I agree :agree:

itzjoshuanut

Apr 18, 2022
I'm pretty sure you already get something from gifting (V.I.P Levels). However, I'd agree with you :)
yes though you get vip experience however most people gift after they have that rank so why would they need the vip experience. You get the vip experience purely by buying the rank or bundle again not for actually gifting someone

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
yes though you get vip experience however most people gift after they have that rank so why would they need the vip experience. You get the vip experience purely by buying the rank or bundle again not for actually gifting someone
They will release a new V.I.P level update soon, so there will be more levels, but I like your idea. Do you have more idea's for a reward? I mean, a prefix is only one thing :)

itzjoshuanut

Apr 18, 2022
They will release a new V.I.P level update soon, so there will be more levels, but I like your idea. Do you have more idea's for a reward? I mean, a prefix is only one thing :)
well at first i believed a trail or something but then thought thats too large as they will get the gifts just for that, so i was thinking also something like a cage would work well for it as there are many cages so people wont buy it for just that, but they will also get a couple tokens aswell.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I assume that this thread is about Bedrock edition, not Java. Perhabs you could change the prefix from 'All networks' to 'Bedrock'?

tfsxelo

Apr 30, 2022
I believe there should be prefix or cage which presents people as a gifter, as you dont get anything for gifting whereas you get something for gaining VIP levels.
Only something small such as a prefix as you dont want the meaning of gifting to be changed for people to get that but something just to show appreciation of someone gifting someone else. As a fellow gifter i believe this area is really behind and i hope players and admins will agree with me.

Thank you,
Itzjoshuanut
I totally agree, but i cant tick the ✔️

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom