Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Necro197454

Member
Jul 1, 2020
1
0
2
25
Maybe make gift cards claimable for bedrock? I have one i haven't managed to use yet šŸ˜…
 

Attachments

  • JPEG_20200701_160549.jpg
    JPEG_20200701_160549.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 473

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
650
2,513
389
22
the Pizza Parlor
I don’t think they can because the bedrock store uses minecoins which are bought straight from Microsoft. If it were like the Java store where you buy it straight from Cubecraft it’d probably work, but since that’s not the case you can’t.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Josher
Members Online

Team online

  • Thunder
    ⚔ Senior Moderator ⚔
  • S4nne
    Sr. Moderator
  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest profile posts

HOTROD. wrote on killer_AWY's profile.
Hmmm
JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Top Bottom