Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kris_J

Jul 25, 2016
I find it annoying, and other people who have experienced this probably also find it annoying, is ghosting. If you're in a game of Egg Wars, SG, etc. and its down to 2 or 3 people, and then some person decides to say (usually to their teammate) "hey dude, [insert IGN here] is coming up from behind you! he has no gear! you can kill him!" and then the person kills you. I think this should be mutable/bannable EDIT: and when the person who was ghosting thinks its a good idea to make fun of you, like in this screenshot )you dont see where i died though, but when i did, he made fun of me for "bow spamming" ANOTHER EDIT: nvm i cant show screenshots because of my computer

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Ehm I don't think it should be mutable or bannable in a Team Game if you died you should help your team mates out... So that they still can win... Also this can easily be bypassed by someone using Team Speak or Skype... Also some people use the ./tell command and then you cant report them :/ because its a private conversation... Easy to bypass :P

Kris_J

Jul 25, 2016
Ehm I don't think it should be mutable or bannable in a Team Game if you died you should help your team mates out... So that they still can win... Also this can easily be bypassed by someone using Team Speak or Skype... Also some people use the ./tell command and then you cant report them :/ because its a private conversation... Easy to bypass :p
yes thats true, but since theyre dead, they shouldnt be able to help, since theyre dead, and the teammate should do what he/she needs to to win, and people who say it in global chat should be punished.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
yes thats true, but since theyre dead, they shouldnt be able to help, since theyre dead, and the teammate should do what he/she needs to to win, and people who say it in global chat should be punished.
of course they should that's why its called Team mode :P Also in some games after you died its not possible to talk in [Team] only global and people are lazy to do ./tell that's why they keep chatting in global...

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I don't see what the issue is.

It's undoubtably bypassable, and I don't see it as a big deal anyways. Sometimes, one guy is hiding in an impossible location and the teammate spectates to find them.

ProSl3nderMan

May 16, 2016
I don't see what the issue is.

It's undoubtably bypassable, and I don't see it as a big deal anyways. Sometimes, one guy is hiding in an impossible location and the teammate spectates to find them.
If this is the case, a spectator doesn't need to help. In game people have access to a compass for EggWars and SkyWars. I know lucky islands doesn't, but I think they are fixing it.

Kris_J

Jul 25, 2016
of course they should that's why its called Team mode :p Also in some games after you died its not possible to talk in [Team] only global and people are lazy to do ./tell that's why they keep chatting in global...
wow you probably ghost, and anyways, im gonna wait for a staff member to reply, and also, if it was team hunger games irl, and you died, you cant help your teammate XD

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
wow you probably ghost, and anyways, im gonna wait for a staff member to reply, and also, if it was team hunger games irl, and you died, you cant help your teammate XD
I don't really ghost... My team mates are often good enough to keep then self's alive :/ most of the times I just chat to them, report a Hacker or just afk while they fight other people...

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
If this is the case, a spectator doesn't need to help. In game people have access to a compass for EggWars and SkyWars. I know lucky islands doesn't, but I think they are fixing it.

Survival Games doesn't have player trackers unless you have kit...
Also Spectators could help their team mates by also doing other stuff xD
Ehm and he isn't talking about spectators finding Campers he is talking about lets say spectators telling their team mate that someone is coming or something :/

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com

A staff member will tell you the same, it can't be implemented as it can be easily bypassed on Skype and other chatting device.
This is a game and real life logic may not always apply here. Yes ghosters are annoying and they can ruin your strategy (like if you're sneaking up on them) but we learn to deal with it.

ProSl3nderMan

May 16, 2016
Regardless if it can be bypassed or not, would still help a lot by blocking communication between alive and dead players.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Regardless if it can be bypassed or not, would still help a lot by blocking communication between alive and dead players.
Even if it would help... There would be a lot of complaint and problems... Likes players not been able to tell who killed them and how... If they have hacks or not or just say GG after the game really :/ Also you wouldn't be able to talk with your friends after dead ;-;

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com

That may solve the ghosting issue but what if the alive players starts swearing, you being dead and having the communication blocked, won't be able to warn them in chat (which is needed to report a player) so another problem will rise up.

Reactions: ProSl3nderMan

Kris_J

Jul 25, 2016
Thank you. That's exactly what I mean, if we can block any communication between a spectator and player, we should.

ProSl3nderMan

May 16, 2016
That may solve the ghosting issue but what if the alive players starts swearing, you being dead and having the communication blocked, won't be able to warn them in chat (which is needed to report a player) so another problem will rise up.
This is the best reasoning I've seen so far.
Even if it would help... There would be a lot of complaint and problems... Likes players not been able to tell who killed them and how... If they have hacks or not or just say GG after the game really :/ Also you wouldn't be able to talk with your friends after dead ;-;
Are you suggesting hackusating? "tell who killed them and how... If they have hacks"

Mama Serk

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2014
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
www.youtube.com
I know that ghosting sucks, I deal with it a few times, but there really isn't anything that can be done. If it's obvious, I might suggest we kick the dead player from the game, but even then, that's not something that can happen if there isn't a staff member in the game.
Anyways, it only happens once every now and then, so it's not a big deal. Sometimes you can even use their ghosting to your advantage. Make them think you're doing something, then pull a plot twist on em and do something completely different B)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom