Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Hello everyone!

I have (again) a little suggestion about Among Slimes.

Among Slimes players know how annoying teaming and ghosting is. Meanwhile, you get an instant ban for teaming but for ghosting you get a warning first, I don't understand why, because both are game and fun breaking.

I have made 2 examples:

Teaming (crewmates teaming with impostors) :
Yellow and Orange are together. Yellow is crewmate and Orange is impostor. Orange kills blue and yellow is standing nearby, he saw the kill but didn't report and he defended Orange instead of voting orange off.
This is considered teaming and Orange and Yellow are getting banned.

Ghosting (giving other players information while you died) :
Yellow got killed by Blue and he is in a Discord call with Orange, he tells Orange that Blue killed him. Orange finds the body and says: ' I'm in Discord call with Yellow and he said Blye killed him '. Orange admits that Yellow ghosted so they get a warning for ghosting.

So as you've seen in the examples both things are really annoying and they destroy the game. I don't understand why you get an instant ban for teaming but not for ghosting. This is mainly because ghosting falls under the trolling rule but it's basically teaming as well because a dead crewmate is teaming with an alive crewmate by giving them information.

Another example, in Skywars you get a big warning in your screen that teaming isn't allowed so you should know that you get banned if you're teaming:
2021-04-23_23.13.44.png

When you died in Among Slimes you get the same kind of warning that ghosting isn't allowed, this means that you definitely should know that ghosting is not allowed, so I don't see why you first get an official warning before you get banned. This isn't the case with teaming as well.
2021-04-23_23.22.38.png

My suggestion: Ghosting should follow the same punishment track as teaming as it's game-breaking and annoying. The warning should be skipped and people should get an instant ban, like teamers.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I totally agree with you. I don't play a lot of Among Slimes, but the little I have played, this happens to me quite a few times. I think the same as you, and this should be bannable by Teaming. But I think they don't do this because the player is Spectating and is not alive.

:agree:

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
I really agree as well. This has ruined plenty of games for me and honestly, such an action should have severe consequences. +1 from me too, hope it gets implemented :)

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
I could not agree more! Actions related to 'teaming' should have the same punishment track. I hope this gets implemented as soon as possible. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy bday
@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom