Status
Not open for further replies.

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!
I recentlly started using word ggs instead of gg when the game ends, but i found out, that you dont get 1 xp while saying ggs but when using gg you get it. So i suggest to get that 1 xp when using ggs (all of variants of this word included like Ggs etc.). I know its just only 1 xp and most people use gg but it would be really nice addition to the game :D

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I definitely agree with you though I don't use "ggs" when the game ends. I'm surprised that it does not give you 1 experience when you say "ggs", "GGs", or "Ggs". This would be really cool. Great suggestion!

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
I definitely agree with you though I don't use "ggs" when the game ends. I'm surprised that it does not give you 1 experience when you say "ggs", "GGs", or "Ggs". This would be really cool. Great suggestion!
thank you! i know a lot people that use this, but they dont get that 1 xp so they say ggs and after gg just because they want that 1 xdd

tsc0w

Feb 20, 2021
Hi!
I recentlly started using word ggs instead of gg when the game ends, but i found out, that you dont get 1 xp while saying ggs but when using gg you get it. So i suggest to get that 1 xp when using ggs (all of variants of this word included like Ggs etc.). I know its just only 1 xp and most people use gg but it would be really nice addition to the game :D
Same, I agree. like i sometimes use ggs in game so it would be nice if CubeCraft added this, good suggestion :)

Reactions: mismut

Lukasek01

Sep 28, 2021
Helicopter hangar
I think this is very gud idea as deffinitely og player i can say ppl were bit mad sometimes when u need 1xp to new lvl and this can accutally help, or if u do misstake in gg or smthing

• Haha
Reactions: mismut
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom