Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should hackers play together as their ban?

• That Would be great!!!!!

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • It's fine right now.

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
Dec 6, 2016
So I saw this video and it was about this game I believe it was call of duty. It caught hackers like Sentinel and bans them, but what if we made it so when they get banned they can play eggwars and whatever games they want, they just will always play with other hackers. It's basically making the hackers get a taste of their own medicine. Please CubeCraft This would be awesome!!!!

D

Deleted member 169486

No, allowing hackers to play will not prove a point.

Aurora

Jun 12, 2016
<3
As funny/entertaining as that would be, it wouldn't really deter people from using hacks if they're still allowed on the server to play.

Reactions: No one. and Sophie

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So I saw this video and it was about this game I believe it was call of duty. It caught hackers like Sentinel and bans them, but what if we made it so when they get banned they can play eggwars and whatever games they want, they just will always play with other hackers. It's basically making the hackers get a taste of their own medicine. Please CubeCraft This would be awesome!!!!
Hackers should not be given the chance to hack even more on the server. As much as this idea sounds nice, I don't find it useful as we would never know if the hacker is being sent to that. Also its a waste of money and time for the server to give hackers a second chance to kill others instead of banning them right away.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom