Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwikkie_

Jul 27, 2015
apparently you can get banned for double clicking, never heard it wasn't allowed but i got banned for it, even though it was only 17 cps. I'm getting ignored by every mod when i ask: where does it say that in the rules? They just know they're in the wrong and they do not wanna admit it.

Attachments

• clowns.png
    clowns.png
    183.2 KB · Views: 150

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Double clicking.. The spammy, annoying, triggering, overwhelming clicking method that triggers the anti cheat to leash a ban hammer on you.
This is normal, it's whether the anti cheat or a moderator.
It is punishable so that's why you got banned.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
apparently you can get banned for double clicking, never heard it wasn't allowed but i got banned for it, even though it was only 17 cps. I'm getting ignored by every mod when i ask: where does it say that in the rules? They just know they're in the wrong and they do not wanna admit it.
Theres nothing against double clicking anywhere in the rules and I don’t see why there should be anything against it. If you are going to butterfly click correctly you double click naturally. Ive butterfly clicked much higher on cube and havent had a single form of backlash.
Hey,
It would be better if you appeal your ban at: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/
It’s useless appealing all the mods will do is act like bots and find enjoyment in the displeasure they cause.
Double clicking.. The spammy, annoying, triggering, overwhelming clicking method that triggers the anti cheat to leash a ban hammer on you.
It’s not punishable in the slightest. If you can find a quote showing how this is bannable ill be shocked.

Reactions: Liontack

GroeneBanaan

Nov 26, 2018
Believe me.. I know this xD
The Cube system is terrible.

Reactions: Kwikkie_

jacob12dx

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
Pennsylvania
I think by "double clicking" he means using a double click mouse, not butterfly clicking. (Butterfly clicking is allowed, double click mouses aren't)
Theres nothing against double clicking anywhere in the rules and I don’t see why there should be anything against it. If you are going to butterfly click correctly you double click naturally. Ive butterfly clicked much higher on cube and havent had a single form of backlash.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
I think by "double clicking" he means using a double click mouse, not butterfly clicking. (Butterfly clicking is allowed, double click mouses aren't)
Most gaming mice pre 2018 have double click features and he had mentioned butterfly clicking in the image.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020

It’s useless appealing all the mods will do is act like bots and find enjoyment in the displeasure they cause.

It’s not punishable in the slightest. If you can find a quote showing how this is bannable ill be shocked.
First, double clicking is insanely easy to mistake for autoclick, and second, everytime you get into an argument with the staff, you call them names and make assumptions about them. No wonder they don't listen to you.

Reactions: Deann

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
where does it say that in the rules?
Theres nothing against double clicking anywhere in the rules and I don’t see why there should be anything against it.
A double click button would fall under section 1.3 of the rules as a macro.
That's really unfair to say, the mods are a volunteer team that donate their own time to giving you a better experience. I've been false banned three times, and helped quite a few other people with appeals as well, and it's always been a simple experience to get false punishments removed. Staff are people too, they make mistakes but if you treat them like human beings just like everyone else, they'll be nothing but kind in return and you'll see the great work they do.

Kwikkie_

Jul 27, 2015
yet it's not in the rules. can't get banned for a rule that doesn't exist, right?

Kwikkie_

Jul 27, 2015
First, double clicking is insanely easy to mistake for autoclick, and second, everytime you get into an argument with the staff, you call them names and make assumptions about them. No wonder they don't listen to you.
I've been very polite to all mods i've spoken to, but they start ignoring me when they don't know what to say.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
The attached file gave your answer already; the clicking method you used is considered cheating by the anticheat which resulted in a ban. Butterfly clicking is indeed allowed, but it might cause a sentinel (anticheat) ban which won't be removed. Using such methods therefore is at your own risk.

The added file is literally the conv with funke, he's inactive asf and doesn't wanna admit that he's in the wrong. Basically no point of talking to him.
Funkemunky is not inactive, he is very busy. He is the one who develops the anticheat, and upon that he has to deal with lots of appeals every day.

Reactions: Deann

Kwikkie_

Jul 27, 2015
The attached file gave your answer already; the clicking method you used is considered cheating by the anticheat which resulted in a ban. Butterfly clicking is indeed allowed, but it might cause a sentinel (anticheat) ban which won't be removed. Using such methods therefore is at your own risk.

Funkemunky is not inactive, he is very busy. He is the one who develops the anticheat, and upon that he has to deal with lots of appeals every day.
Honestly that's still bs, me having naturally high cps shoulnd't get me banned under any circumstances. Again bringing back that I've not broken any rules. Also last time funky got on the forums was 7-2, which i would consider ''inactive''.

Kwikkie_

Jul 27, 2015
Also literally had to explain to all 3 mods what double clicking was, that's where a lack of experience comes in.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
A double click button would fall under section 1.3 of the rules as a macro.
It’s double clicking not a double clicker on the mouse. Double clicking is tapping your mouse so that it equals 2 clicks instead of one.
That's really unfair to say, the mods are a volunteer team that donate their own time to giving you a better experience. I've been false banned three times, and helped quite a few other people with appeals as well, and it's always been a simple experience to get false punishments removed. Staff are people too, they make mistakes but if you treat them like human beings just like everyone else, they'll be nothing but kind in return and you'll see the great work they do.
The people I know who have been banned said that they had bad cooperation with staff and judging from the way the staff replied to OP I don’t think they seem human.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
How is double clicking easy to mistake for an auto clicker when the average people get with it is 10cps? When I was referring to staff I was including the
evidence from the image and experiences with them. Half the time when they show up in lobbies they ignore everyone even though you can see they are active.

Liontack

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2018
everytime you get into an argument with the staff, you call them names and make assumptions about them. No wonder they don't listen to you.
I can second @Void Krun's view. There was this time long long ago where I was nice to the staff, respected them and thought they were nice, volunteering their time.

Until they ignore you for not knowing answers; not being clear and not wanting to clarify; not taking 2 seconds to look at a report before denying it; staff telling me that other staff are wrong; etcetera.

There are so many things that go wrong, they do not get the benefit of the doubt anymore. They need to earn respect like any other human. It is NOT acceptable to simply ignore someone, because you don't want to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Mayday! Mayday! Its May Day!!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Top Bottom