Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Which part of cali[north or south] do you want to love in? Do you have a city you want to live in?

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Which part of cali[north or south] do you want to love in? Do you have a city you want to live in?
Both have wonderful attributes which makes it hard to decide. North California has its stunning scenery, oceans whilst you drive, but is a small knit community and isn't really easy to get a job there. Whereas Southern California has the life of a city, the city is more diverse as well as the people. I've always wanted to live in a big city, so I would prefer South California.

& I would love to live in either Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco or Anaheim.

Reactions: SpritySpritz

TyTy2017

Feb 3, 2014
Someplace far away
a2e50c25914a85a021a6efa5b39dff51.jpg
I just died.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Best song? O_O
I don't have an all-time since I get sick of songs easily but here are my current favourites :

Couldn't find the full version but this re-make of Beyonce's song for 50 Shades of Grey is just so mesmerizing & perfect. Love.
https://soundcloud.com/badbbishriri/beyonce-crazy-in-love-fifty-shades-of-grey-version-snippet

Dope & makes you feel numb.

K Hippie Sabatoge is just pure nostalgic.

Mainstream but kick-ass & Rita Ora tho.

Gah.

Classic AM.

Perfect combination.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2rT2vw9i_k

Last edited:
Reactions: s__a__r__a__h
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom