Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xodek

Feb 5, 2016
The Dank Caves Of Cubecraft
So i noticed that the mannequins for 1.8 pvp are gone, i asked around and i found out that you have to join in 1.8 to play 1.8 pvp. In my opinion it is way easier to just click a mannequin then to restart your mc, i hope the mannequins will be back soon :)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
1.8 pvp has been introduced yesterday. You are able to join on Cubecraft on 1.8, however you will be re-directed to a separate 1.8 server. The staff thought that having only a no cooldown was very basic, and doesn't have the same capabilities as the actual 1.8. You can now use fishing rods, you can now block hit, and you can now get combos. :)

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
ffs.
They took the time to totally redo a bunch of the games for 1.8, the least we can do is take 30 seconds to restart MC.
You give people a hand, then they ask for an arm. smh.

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
The mannequinse were for 1.8 pvp. And if you are now it the 1.8 version you can just play 1.8 pvp.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
It's not removed. CubeCraft is now compatible with 1.8. If you wan't to play the 1.8 version of EggWars or Skywars, join cubecraft with a 1.8 client. Currently it's only for skywars and eggwars.

~ Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
UncleSpect wrote on MarkDeEngeMan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow mark! 🎈
anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
Top Bottom