Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dudedudealot

Apr 3, 2020
Your entire server is full of hackers and a quick way to circumvent that would have a quick way to report some1 but no you need to pay to have the ability to slow the life of a hacker this is the stupidest thing i have ever seen on a server no wonder every1 plays on hypixel instead

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
It was added because stone ranks (I am also stone rank so don't even THINK about pulling that card) would abuse the report command and wasted the mods time, so instead of entirely removing it, they gave it to a (hopefully) somewhat more responsible group of people, those that have money and donated it to the server's well-being.

Also, they are less reliable than site reports, only quicker. I recommend getting a recording software, replay mod, etc. and compile all reports at the end of each day. Who knows how many people you'll catch?

Filleee

Feb 27, 2016
United Kingdom
They don’t have enough staff to deal with the amount of reports that would come through, a lot of people will abuse it. If your not happy that you can’t report people, quick easy solution for you! Buy a rank!

Filleee

Feb 27, 2016
United Kingdom
They’re currently looking for people to help out with the anticheat, the increase in hackers are most possibly how much it’s grown in the past month

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
CubeCraft currently does not have a anti-cheat devolperer. They are looking for one, but could not find a suitable person yet.

Then you can say, let moderators do more mod duties, but they are voulenteers. They already give up a large chunk of their time being moderator on cubecraft.

Filleee

Feb 27, 2016
United Kingdom
There are other games that don’t include pvp (combat wise) such as tower defence, minerware, parkour and skyblock, why not give them a go since your fed up with hackers!

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
Your entire server is full of hackers and a quick way to circumvent that would have a quick way to report some1 but no you need to pay to have the ability to slow the life of a hacker this is the stupidest thing i have ever seen on a server no wonder every1 plays on hypixel instead
The most stone rankers are just pro and kind, but there are also hackers and people who are muted and alts, if you give /report to that kind of people they would abuse it!

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
I'd love to have /report open for everyone, but at the moment, that's not possible. Why? The staff team isn't big enough to check that amount of in-game reports.
We have issues checking ranked players reports, imagine if we open this to everyone. It will be a completely useless command because it will be impossible for us to check them all.

Anyways, the moderation team is growing every month, thanks to our recruitment manager and team. So, maybe in the future we can give no donators access to this.

Btw, if im not wrong hypixel have /wdr, and that command alerts the anticheat about a potential cheater and CubeCraft /report alerts the mod team, not the anticheat.

Meanwhile, if you want to report someone, reports.cubecraft.net is open for everyone

Aug 29, 2019
Canada
I'd love to have /report open for everyone, but at the moment, that's not possible. Why? The staff team isn't big enough to check that amount of in-game reports.
We have issues checking ranked players reports, imagine if we open this to everyone. It will be a completely useless command because it will be impossible for us to check them all.

Anyways, the moderation team is growing every month, thanks to our recruitment manager and team. So, maybe in the future we can give no donators access to this.

Btw, if im not wrong hypixel have /wdr, and that command alerts the anticheat about a potential cheater and CubeCraft /report alerts the mod team, not the anticheat.

Meanwhile, if you want to report someone, reports.cubecraft.net is open for everyone
This makes sense, would it not then be possible for Cubecraft to implement something similar to hypixels /wdr for sentinel, or is that not possible due to a reason I am unaware of?

Reactions: YoungPablo
Feb 10, 2020
OnlyHypixel
I personally have a diamond rank and I report a lot of hackers using the report command, and personally PERSONALLY , it’s useless and rarely RARELY someone checks on the player I reported, I don’t wanna talk about the reason of that you all know it “STAFF HAVE LIVES” lol ,the point is, don’t rely on reporting someone using the command even if you have a rank, just record and report.

D

Deleted member 492126

This makes sense, would it not then be possible for Cubecraft to implement something similar to hypixels /wdr for sentinel, or is that not possible due to a reason I am unaware of?
Adding this command wouldn't make much sense. When you use the /wdr command on Hypixel you alert the anti-cheat, which will start watching the player and ban them if it thinks they're cheating. On CubeCraft we don't need this because our anti-cheat, Sentinel, already watches every player, even if they haven't been reported.

Aug 29, 2019
Canada
Adding this command wouldn't make much sense. When you use the /wdr command on Hypixel you alert the anti-cheat, which will start watching the player and ban them if it thinks they're cheating. On CubeCraft we don't need this because our anti-cheat, Sentinel, already watches every player, even if they haven't been reported.
I see, thank you for clarifying.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom