Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFogBro

Novice Member
Mar 1, 2017
This microgame is pratically unplayable. You get kicked for "flying in survival" and your client randomly reloads during it. Although these aren't all the time, the fact that they're even a problem makes this micro game a mess. Either replace it with a new microgame or remove it.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
This microgame is pratically unplayable. You get kicked for "flying in survival" and your client randomly reloads during it. Although these aren't all the time, the fact that they're even a problem makes this micro game a mess. Either replace it with a new microgame or remove it.
Or temporarily remove it until the anticheat is fixed.

Looks like you found a bug with the anticheat where it mistakes players for flying when they attempt to move upward repeatedly or jump too high. That's a sign that the anticheat is changing a little every day.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I haven't been kicked for flying in that Microgame since I'm plaing Minerware, so I don't really know about that. It could be the Anti-Cheat of course!

And honestly, you need to have some luck because everyone can catch your Emerald block (which you're jumping to) and that's absolutely annoying (I know about that....:p).

TheFogBro

Novice Member
Mar 1, 2017
I just don't like it when it's in this state. Minerware is a pretty damn intense game, but this microgame needs to go unless they fix the kicked for flying error.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Ive never been kicked for flying during this minigame.
You said: "but this microgame needs to go unless they fix the kicked for flying error"

I honestly think that you are lagging or something, as ive never dealt with this issue before.

And, it doesnt "need to go" because you (maybe some others) are having issues with the false kicks.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
If you want to report a bug, you need evidence for proof.

Report a bug/support.
(Click Here)

Thank you. :)
Did he want to make a bug report? No, this isn't one. Please stop with those automated messages. Proof is optional, but helps a lot. The closest to that is at least describing all the steps needed to reproduce the bug.

To others: could be an anticheat or a connection issue. Although I don't get that issue in Minerware, I've gotten kicked for flying elsewhere when I jumped off cliffs.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
It was a thing before the Sentinel announcement
But they said the early builds of Sentinel were on the server. The anticheat was always changing and new bugs popped up from time to time.

Question to the OP: Do you remember if you were lagging or not (how good was your connection)? If it was smooth, then it was the anticheat or another factor I don't know.

Wait, I noticed something similar though in eggwars. I've been teleported back only 2 times in that game from making a long fall and I was not lagging. I can assume that it had to do with the anticheat at the time.

TheFogBro

Novice Member
Mar 1, 2017
But they said the early builds of Sentinel were on the server. The anticheat was always changing and new bugs popped up from time to time.

Question to the OP: Do you remember if you were lagging or not (how good was your connection)? If it was smooth, then it was the anticheat or another factor I don't know.

Wait, I noticed something similar though in eggwars. I've been teleported back only 2 times in that game from making a long fall and I was not lagging. I can assume that it had to do with the anticheat at the time.

Nah, and just now I tried out the microgame again and after jumping twice, TWICE, (bare in mind my connection was on full and I wasn't lagging) and i got kicked again.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
If something does not work with you why I did it would remove the right not bother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom