• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Dreym

Oct 9, 2016
United Kingdom
That's what NameMc is for, however, maybe an intergrated command such as /who PlayerName or /whois PlayerName would be a good feature so you can see previous names.

Reactions: Yaraaaa

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
A new command will only confuse new players, I think it is better to add this functionality as a hover over where you can see their previous name.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
This would be a handy addition, but you can also just look it up on NameMC. Some mods have a username history option as well.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
In my opinion, this would get way too messy in the chat when someone joins and I rather keep it the way it is. It's very easy to look up people's previous names and I don't mind that my friends change their names.

ItsMaxxie

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2017
Sometimes one of my friends changes his name and I don't know who he is anymore. It would be nice to get notified when a friend changed his name so you know it isn't just a random person in your friend list.
wonderfull idea i have like every week a name change in my /F list :cube_light::)

Reactions: CemreSuler

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
I support this idea. There is also NameMC ofcourse, but it seems alot easier for me to get notified in chat when someone from your friendlist changed their name. When I change my username, people just ask me in chat for my old name.. It's not annoying at all but I'd rather not getting the same question every time if there is a way to avoid them.

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
I love this idea because I have a lot of people on my friend's list that I don't recognize until I msg them and then they tell me they change their name.
Just a little pop up in chat when you log in that says "This friend has changed their name to this."

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom