Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaGreenerCreeper

Novice Member
Dec 30, 2016
Now we all know the "Get Most Kills" minigame. You pick a kit, and then you fight to the death, with the top 3 killers remaining victorious. Now the only issue is, that, well, it can take 1 hit to get a kill, whereas someone else does all the dirty work. If you're fighting another player, and then someone completely different comes in and gets your kill, then that's just useless. If that happened with every player you fought, you'd be better off just running to a corner and going afk.

Therefore, I propose the idea that a "kill" is registered as the person who deals the most damage leading up to the death. If it's exactly the same between 2 players, give them both a "kill". It's that simple, and then there will be no more cleaners to get your opponent and you afterwards.

D

Deleted member 352903

No. You didn’t kill the player, and you can always do the same too, kill players when they’ve 1hp

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Minerware isn't a pvp game, it would be a shame for non-pvpers to lose out on the top 3 just because they don't practise pvp a lot, so I think they should be able to clean to get points to win.
Also the title of the boss game isn't "be the best pvper" its "get the most kills". There are other ways to get kills (tnt, lava, cleaning) other than just fighting everyone with a sword no cleans allowed

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hello, I think that would be a good idea. Please, ask to the staff if they can add this feature.
Hello, please do not post on threads that haven't been posted on for over 2 weeks.

No necroposting on threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
Feel free to read the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Also feel free to start a conversation if you've got anymore questions (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom