Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay So In Lucky Islands Something That Annoys Me Is That Players Are So Basic With Strategies & Never Decide To Get Crafty For Example
2017-02-20_12.33.59.png

Bad Inventory Right? I Have No Weapons Right? Wrong I Have An OP Weapon
Not The Wand, Not The Carrots, But A Chest
It Isn't Just Any Chest It Is A Trapped Chest. It Is Basically An Instant Bomb To Detonate If You Try To Open It Which Is A Good Weapon Because Nobody Expects It
How About Here: Shields, Only Used For Defence Right? Wrong Again. Skip To 6:21 In This Video & Watch For The Next Few Seconds
He Gets Knocked Off From My Shield

You Should Also Give Examples Of Things That Are Useful For Other Reasons Then Their Main Purpose
Get Crafty & You Will Win More

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Okay So In Lucky Islands Something That Annoys Me Is That Players Are So Basic With Strategies & Never Decide To Get Crafty For ExampleView attachment 130118
Bad Inventory Right? I Have No Weapons Right? Wrong I Have An OP Weapon
Not The Wand, Not The Carrots, But A Chest
It Isn't Just Any Chest It Is A Trapped Chest. It Is Basically An Instant Bomb To Detonate If You Try To Open It Which Is A Good Weapon Because Nobody Expects It
How About Here: Shields, Only Used For Defence Right? Wrong Again. Skip To 6:21 In This Video & Watch For The Next Few Seconds
He Gets Knocked Off From My Shield

You Should Also Give Examples Of Things That Are Useful For Other Reasons Then Their Main Purpose
Get Crafty & You Will Win More
You're doing it again jollow. Capitalizing every single word in the sentence. Please jollow, for the sake of every reader here, don't capitalize every single word. :P

My favorite unexpected weapon would be blocks. Quickly build a small tower and then jump over a person and punch them off the bridge. Or placing blocks on one side of a hole in the bridge right before someone jumps so they fall into the void. :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You're doing it again jollow. Capitalizing every single word in the sentence. Please jollow, for the sake of every reader here, don't capitalize every single word.
Would you rather comic sans?
firstly do it because,it happens by it self
Secondly I have over 2,000 Messages. Nobody cared at all if how I typed til I got to about 2000 in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Top Bottom