Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JustItzWolfy

Apr 22, 2021
Pronouns
He/They
Hey Hoomans! As you may know, Im ItzWolfyTDM. Im the 2nd Filipino Report Translator at Team CubeCraft and I will also make a Rewind for CubeCraft as YouTube has made an announcement that they are discontinuing YouTube Rewinds. I made a Tweet about it and I decided to pick 10 to 20 Partners from YouTube and 50+ People on the Community who wants to be noticed by Team CubeCraft. So this is your big opportunity to shine!

You may reach out to me on the CubeCraft Discord which is ItzWolfyTDM#9209 and provide these Info:

Channel Link:
Partner?: (Show your proof/screenshot that you are a partner of the Network)
Video you wanted me to Feature:

Or, reach me out on this Thread too! Applications on being Featured will close within November as I have a little bit of a free time on that so yeah! Estimation of the Release? Maybe end of December.

I hope to see your video and I guess stay cool!

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Hoomans! As you may know, Im ItzWolfyTDM. Im the 2nd Filipino Report Translator at Team CubeCraft and I will also make a Rewind for CubeCraft as YouTube has made an announcement that they are discontinuing YouTube Rewinds. I made a Tweet about it and I decided to pick 10 to 20 Partners from YouTube and 50+ People on the Community who wants to be noticed by Team CubeCraft. So this is your big opportunity to shine!

You may reach out to me on the CubeCraft Discord which is ItzWolfyTDM#9209 and provide these Info:

Channel Link:

Or, reach me out on this Thread too! Applications on being Featured will close within November as I have a little bit of a free time on that so yeah! Estimation of the Release? Maybe end of December.

im a partner , i have 0 subs

JustItzWolfy

Apr 22, 2021
Pronouns
He/They
Welp, Update. I will only check on the vids from YouTube and Partners only then haha. So yeah. Dont send some submissions now haha

_EliteNova

Aug 7, 2021
The Void

Channel Link:

Wow great idea!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom