Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't agree with this idea. If you can upgrade the Diamond generator to level 4, you'll get a Diamond almost every second while you can buy very good stuff with Diamonds. It's good now, you can still buy very good stuuff and the Diamond aren't generated almost ever y second.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
I don't agree with this idea. If you can upgrade the Diamond generator to level 4, you'll get a Diamond almost every second while you can buy very good stuff with Diamonds. It's good now, you can still buy very good stuuff and the Diamond aren't generated almost ever y second.
this can still work if u let the upgrade cost like a stack or 20 emeralds or something so its possible to get a verry good gen butt just not worth it unless you go really late game

MikeDaKing

Apr 1, 2016
Eggwars Map Teaparty

I agree. But, on the sign above the generator in game it has a lighting bolt for broken, a 1 for level 1, a 2 for level 3, and a 4. There is no level 4, but there is on the sign. Foreshadowing? Or lazy sign makers or whoever made those awesome signs. ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on human being's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!
Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
UncleSpect wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom