Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't agree with this idea. If you can upgrade the Diamond generator to level 4, you'll get a Diamond almost every second while you can buy very good stuff with Diamonds. It's good now, you can still buy very good stuuff and the Diamond aren't generated almost ever y second.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
I don't agree with this idea. If you can upgrade the Diamond generator to level 4, you'll get a Diamond almost every second while you can buy very good stuff with Diamonds. It's good now, you can still buy very good stuuff and the Diamond aren't generated almost ever y second.
this can still work if u let the upgrade cost like a stack or 20 emeralds or something so its possible to get a verry good gen butt just not worth it unless you go really late game

MikeDaKing

Apr 1, 2016
Eggwars Map Teaparty

I agree. But, on the sign above the generator in game it has a lighting bolt for broken, a 1 for level 1, a 2 for level 3, and a 4. There is no level 4, but there is on the sign. Foreshadowing? Or lazy sign makers or whoever made those awesome signs. ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom