• Only 1

• Only 2

• Only 3

• Only 4

Results are only viewable after voting.

SuperSeth02

Dec 30, 2016
Idea 1:
What if u can buy generators you can get emerald diamond gold and iron. They don't create new generators but change your existing ones they will be permanently stuck on level 1 (and level 2 for iron). They cost the same as the cost for the max upgrade on the generator.
Idea 2:
Get gold armour in the shop.
HC:Helmet= 20 iron Chest-plate= 15 gold Leggings = 15 gold Boots= 20 iron(no enchants)
Normal: Helmet= 5 iron chest plate =15 iron leggings = 15 iron boots = 5 iron(unbreaking=1)
OP: Helmet= 2 iron chest plate =7 iron leggings =7 iron boots =2 iron
Idea 3:
A specially designed map that sells the elytra for 24 diamonds
Idea 4:
If can convert tokens to other tokens like from emerald to diamond from diamond to gold from gold to iron. But u can't exchange for better tokens ex: 1diamond trade for 8 gold and 1 gold for 8 iron and 1 emerald for 8 diamonds

Last edited:

RushRush

May 27, 2016
I think this would cause too much chaos, but still a good idea! :)
Hope more idea's keep rolling in :)

Reactions: SuperSeth02

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Golden armor is equally strong as lether armor, but it breaks faster. So actually it is the same two pieces of armor.

Keep it up with inventing ideas

Reactions: Ping Ether

SuperSeth02

Dec 30, 2016
Idea 1:
What if u can buy generators you can get emerald diamond gold and iron. They don't create new generators but change your existing ones they will be permanently stuck on level 1 (and level 2 for iron). They cost the same as the cost for the max upgrade on the generator.
Idea 2:
HC:Helmet= 20 iron Chest-plate= 15 gold Leggings = 15 gold Boots= 20 iron(no enchants)
Normal: Helmet= 5 iron chest plate =15 iron leggings = 15 iron boots = 5 iron(unbreaking=1)

Last edited:

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Isn't it practically the same as leather or am i wrong :/
Golden armor is equally strong as lether armor
f8101e8eaa181112f10648ce297c6b48.png

aaf0cc03e0ebf57aedc51b1a4dee1cfe.png
lmfao what?

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Idea 1:
Idea 2:
Idea 1:
Idea 2:
I like the idea of fixed generator this might be good idea for hardcore mode this would make the game more exciting and intense.
DJHI4:cool:

Vorkenkoning

Nov 23, 2016
Even MORE armour would be a bit annoying to click through all the time. You have to go through all the armour before you finally get to, for example, iron armour. If gold would be in between there it would take even longer. Great thinking though :)

SuperSeth02

Dec 30, 2016
Yeah thought the same, I remembered gold being stronger.

Anyway why 5 for helmet and 15 for chest when all the other armor is 10 per piece?
I also don't like the generator idea, it's unnecessary and encourages camping. Yay,
Eh haters gunna hate hate hate hate

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I don't think I am agreeing with this idea, for the gold armors I think it is too op since I believe that golds are stronger than leather, I don't like the generator idea either.

SuperSeth02

Dec 30, 2016
Even MORE armour would be a bit annoying to click through all the time. You have to go through all the armour before you finally get to, for example, iron armour. If gold would be in between there it would take even longer. Great thinking though :)
Fair enough

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom