• Only 3

• Only 4

Results are only viewable after voting.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Get gold armour in the shop.
HC:Helmet= 20 iron Chest-plate= 15 gold Leggings = 15 gold Boots= 20 iron(no enchants)
Normal: Helmet= 5 iron chest plate =15 iron leggings = 15 iron boots = 5 iron(unbreaking=1)
OP: Helmet= 2 iron chest plate =7 iron leggings =7 iron boots =2 iron
if you edit this a little i think it would have much use (Exluding In Hardcore & OP) Because Though It Isn't Varied Much From Leather If You Give It A Protection Enchantment That Makes It Good For Normal
Why.. would you buy gold armour? Isn't it practically the same as leather or am i wrong :/

U

Unipotato

I don't like the gold armor. It breaks quickly and nobody would buy it. Elytra is too OP. The generators are fine how they are.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Why replace generators? Emeralds are so rare in order to encourage players to get to mid asap and then gain map control. I'm not sure what you exactly mean where the cost is the same as a max level generator, but if it's from gold to diamond (costs 25 diamonds from level 3 to 4 gold), then that's too much for little return.

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Idea 1:
What if u can buy generators you can get emerald diamond gold and iron. They don't create new generators but change your existing ones they will be permanently stuck on level 1 (and level 2 for iron). They cost the same as the cost for the max upgrade on the generator.
Idea 2:
Get gold armour in the shop.
HC:Helmet= 20 iron Chest-plate= 15 gold Leggings = 15 gold Boots= 20 iron(no enchants)
Normal: Helmet= 5 iron chest plate =15 iron leggings = 15 iron boots = 5 iron(unbreaking=1)
OP: Helmet= 2 iron chest plate =7 iron leggings =7 iron boots =2 iron
Idea 3:
A specially designed map that sells the elytra for 24 diamonds
Idea 4:
If can convert tokens to other tokens like from emerald to diamond from diamond to gold from gold to iron. But u can't exchange for better tokens ex: 1diamond trade for 8 gold and 1 gold for 8 iron and 1 emerald for 8 diamonds
That's way too op but I kinda like the idea :)

Reactions: RazerSensitivity

SuperSeth02

Dec 30, 2016
Why replace generators? Emeralds are so rare in order to encourage players to get to mid asap and then gain map control. I'm not sure what you exactly mean where the cost is the same as a max level generator, but if it's from gold to diamond (costs 25 diamonds from level 3 to 4 gold), then that's too much for little return.
Well I didn't want to encourage camping so if it costed a crap load to get many player won't get it till later inthe game

SuperSeth02

Dec 30, 2016
Most players camp late-game once they have a level 3 diamond generator and a sufficient supply of gold (arrows), iron (food and blocks), and diamonds (storage in case they die).
I know that and that's why if you have 2 iron gens u may want 2 diamond gens instead

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
But there's 4 different ideas so which one is to op
I think you mixed up the order under idea #4. You trade in X and get Y out of it.

1. I've stated why generators should remain the same in earlier post.
2. Gold armor isn't worth it for its cost. In UHC eggwars, armor is worth a crapton more (32 iron per leather piece). The gold chestplate is also too cheap (iron is significantly cheaper than gold) and provides the same armor points as a chain chestplate. Boots can always be substituted with multiple leather boots.
3. No elytra. I jokingly suggested that before but a lot of people turned that down. This eliminates the danger of moving to other islands (instead of bridging in late game against campers, you can fly).
4. Trades aren't worth it (1 emerald for 8 diamonds?). Same reason as #1: to get more resources, gain control over more islands and mid.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
Top Bottom