Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
When you spectate, give a compass that teleports the spectator to the player.
Purpose: Easier tracking.

Automatically alert staff when someone reports a player. And if the report is already locked, the alert will be gone. (In forums.)
Purpose: Will be less spam, less reports will be ignored.

Groups: (group create, group invite (playername), group kick (playername), group set leader (playername)). The group leader would do "Group bring" command, and the whole group would teleport into the game. (example, I create a group, I go to a skywars match, I write the command, and all the people I invited into the group, would be teleported into the server. Also, "Group Chat" command to toggle chat only visible to your group members. [Original idea by MadGab210]

I will probably edit this thread when I think of more ideas.

Last edited:

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
I like both ideas. But, I would like to propose another idea. A lot of times in (skywars) people usually give away peoples location, armor type, weapon, and teammates. I think it should be made where spectators can't talk to the in-game players. Make like a spectator chat.

Ok, one more idea. Is it possible to make like a group chat sorta thing? In survival games, skywars, and even Kit Pvp, it would be very helpful. Almost like /msg (/tell) but with several recipients.

Henrik2106

Mar 26, 2014
Behind you..
I like both ideas. But, I would like to propose another idea. A lot of times in (skywars) people usually give away peoples location, armor type, weapon, and teammates. I think it should be made where spectators can't talk to the in-game players. Make like a spectator chat.

Ok, one more idea. Is it possible to make like a group chat sorta thing? In survival games, skywars, and even Kit Pvp, it would be very helpful. Almost like /msg (/tell) but with several recipients.
But (I'm talking about the spectator chat) I like telling hackers that I have got them on tape.. What would I do then? And no one could say gg, just the winner :/ Just my opinion!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom