Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 8554

I'm Sorry?.....
It's not your fault. It's just I have not been tagged in one goodbye post, and I'm a pretty popular member.
And for others, for future goodbyes, I don't want to be mentioned because I wrote this. I want to be automatically tagged without having to remind you please. I'm not mad, I just want to be mentioned by someone without reminding them.

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
It's not your fault. It's just I have not been tagged in one goodbye post, and I'm a pretty popular member.
And for others, for future goodbyes, I don't want to be mentioned because I wrote this. I want to be automatically tagged without having to remind you please. I'm not mad, I just want to be mentioned by someone without reminding them.
The amount if disappointment you just created upon yourself is just beyond the scope of my mentality...

Reactions: Deleted member 8554

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Gonna miss ya so much. u were a great friend to me, and im gonna miss u not being on almost every time I am!

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Bye javid, i remember the first time we met on skyblock when you asked to join my island, and I invited you, I glad I did because it sparked this beautiful friendship

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom