Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DigitalMike

May 31, 2020
Hello!
I'm enjoying skyblock very much. I've completed almost all side quests and I've finally unlocked the swamp island with the diamonds. After making my first diamond tool I looked at the enchantments and I was blown away by the sheer amount of required levels. I looked around on my island for sources of experience, but I don't see how you can manage such high amounts.

How does one obtain 150 experience levels to place 2 enchantments on a diamond tool?
Placing 5 enchantments cost 750 experience levels in total! Whats the trick in getting those?
Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Regards, Mike.

Last edited:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I would say, having a lot of money to but diamond generators since that gives a lot of XP!
Automating farms, big sugar cane farms help for a lot of money!

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
As Fesa said diamond generators really gives you a lot of xp, and you can make a auto mob farm(Do it like this: Mobs will fall but they don't die and you kill them with just one tap, If they fall to death they don't give you xp[I think you already knew that] and you can smelt a lot of gold maybe that gives exp too.)

DigitalMike

May 31, 2020
I would say, having a lot of money to but diamond generators since that gives a lot of XP!
As Fesa said diamond generators really gives you a lot of xp, and you can make a auto mob farm(Do it like this: Mobs will fall but they don't die and you kill them with just one tap, If they fall to death they don't give you xp[I think you already knew that] and you can smelt a lot of gold maybe that gives exp too.)

I've started with a mob farm. I never thought about generators, but it could work.
Just wondering if the EXP of 1 diamond generator (16mil) weights out to 4 emerald generators (4.2mil a piece), or 13 gold generators (1.2m a piece). Hehe.

Reactions: AnolTongi

NielsMun

Feb 23, 2020
Smelt gold ore, 64 gold ore give you 32 xp levels (from 0 to 32) this helps also a lot with the diamond gens

DigitalMike

May 31, 2020

I'm only familiar with farms using hoppers. Since Skyblock doesn't offer redstone yet, may I ask how I could construct such an automated farm?

I'm also looking into mob kills right now. I have a fall damage tower which instantly kills all mobs and gathers the items in hoppers. Sadly it doesn't farm the experience points from them. That's why I'm looking into some kind of platform from which I could hit the mobs before they fall, which should count as a kill earning me experience points. Yet I have no clue how to build something like that way up in the sky, without being shot down or blown off. Any hints?

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm only familiar with farms using hoppers. Since Skyblock doesn't offer redstone yet, may I ask how I could construct such an automated farm?
You can use, fall damage (witches since they can heal and drink fire resistance) then you can also use lava and cacti. For the fall damage, make a hole in the tube and spam click on the falling mobs. If you hit them you get the XP.
I'm not sure I can give any more tips. This is how I do it :)

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
As previous guys said, making mobs' farms, mining ores (especially diamond) would help you!
At the end I wanna say, when you thought about playing skyblock, you took into consideration that you are challenging yourself to do the best. You have to be patient and work hard to get the best result you wish :D

Members Online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom