Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Everson_

Aug 1, 2019
Maybe it's just me but I think golden apples are very overpowered. In op-half you can just keep spamming golden apples and new armour and you will never die. I think that Cubecraft can make the golden apples more expensive. In Op from 3 to 8 gold and in Normal from 5 to 10 gold, I don't know the price of golden apples in hardcore. Also the golden apple kit can be reduced from 2 golden apples to 1 golden apple to make that balanced as well. I think this will make the games a lot more fun and a bit harder.

Reactions: ShinyYoshi03

Kenza

Nov 14, 2018
Hengelo OV
Pronouns
She/Her
Maybe it's just me but I think golden apples are very overpowered. In op-half you can just keep spamming golden apples and new armour and you will never die. I think that Cubecraft can make the golden apples more expensive. In Op from 3 to 8 gold and in Normal from 5 to 10 gold, I don't know the price of golden apples in hardcore. Also the golden apple kit can be reduced from 2 golden apples to 1 golden apple to make that balanced as well. I think this will make the games a lot more fun and a bit harder.
I agree

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I think its already balanced, 3 gold is 1 Golden Apple, and you can buy Golden Apples too, so why would they removed and what do want for healing, steak and carrots?

Reactions: elleo_88

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
I disagree. The gapple is a useful tool of survival. The price for these is currently even and fair, say for example you are in a long game 30+ mins everyone stacked to their heart is content you would want as many gapples as possible to survive, currently it costs 192 gold for a full stack of gapples which is the equivalent of 3 stacks of gold which is fair to me, however if this were to be boosted to 8 per gapple you would have to pay 512 gold which is the same as 8 stacks of gapples. This would cause players to camp more in the process getting more diamonds. The kit is fair and is good if you early game rush.

ShinyYoshi03

Dec 8, 2016
I agree with you but a better way to balance gapples could be a cost of 5 gold in op, not 8. Gapples are really useful, they can change a whole fight. 8 would be too much and it would be a really really heavy nerf. The point in gapples is to make you survive the more you eat them that's why you need to have a lot in your inventory. Also: the Notch apple. It's too easy to get 10 diamonds: jump on a lvl 3 generator that is not being used and BOOOM, here's your notch apple and another infinite fight. I think that they should increase the price to 15/20 in op.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
I agree with you but a better way to balance gapples could be a cost of 5 gold in op, not 8. Gapples are really useful, they can change a whole fight. 8 would be too much and it would be a really really heavy nerf. The point in gapples is to make you survive the more you eat them that's why you need to have a lot in your inventory. Also: the Notch apple. It's too easy to get 10 diamonds: jump on a lvl 3 generator that is not being used and BOOOM, here's your notch apple and another infinite fight. I think that they should increase the price to 15/20 in op.
The fights are not infinite, they can easily be ended once one piece of armour breaks or if the opponent does not watch their health.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
If you get someone to low HP and crit them while they are eating golden apples you can easily break gear or just, in general, kill him. Also if you have a rank you can vote for half health and golden apples wouldn't be a big problem. I don't agree, sorry.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
I think the prices are fairly well priced, in the sense that for Overpowered, it costs you 3 gold for either a(n) Golden Apples or Obisidian, it comes down to you deciding whether it would be smart to invest in buying more Obisidian or Golden Apples. Agreeably, it may be annoying when playing Op-Half and having to fight a player either spamming Golden apples or Notch apple recycling, but that also doesn't mean they're unkillable. In my opinion, I think it would be best if they left the price at 3 gold per apple rather than increasing it, however, regarding the topic of reducing the number of Golden apples in the kit, I totally agree with you on that. Since, you can easily get 4 golden apples right off the bat, by simply jumping off and resetting the kit, but even then 2 golden apples can make a substantial difference in any battles early game.

Side note: Can you add a poll so that people can vote on whether they should change the price of Golden apples, and if they should reduce the number of Golden apples in the kit. Make it so that players are limited to 2 votes that way they can vote on both topics.

comfyyy

IDK I feel it's pretty balanced right now. Never had too much of an issue with it.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I dont get why you're suggesting to higher te value of golden apples because they're overpowered.. But I didn't hear you about the God-Apples? In OP they only cost 10 diamonds and that is like wait 35 seconds and you have a god apple..

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains

Gapples and armor aren't infinite resources though. Someone is gonna run out of them sooner than later or there is always a void someone can get knocked into. Besides, you can just make sure no one is gearing up that much by attacking fast or keep an eye out for the players that sit on the dia gens in mid and get them first.

Reactions: GladiusYugen

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I dont get why you're suggesting to higher te value of golden apples because they're overpowered.. But I didn't hear you about the God-Apples? In OP they only cost 10 diamonds and that is like wait 35 seconds and you have a god apple..

Gapples and armor aren't infinite resources though. Someone is gonna run out of them sooner than later or there is always a void someone can get knocked into. Besides, you can just make sure no one is gearing up that much by attacking fast or keep an eye out for the players that sit on the dia gens in mid and get them first.

3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Reesle wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday, my friend! 🥳🎂
Top Bottom