Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay so this is a mod that doesn't help in PvP at all
It may let you see better but imagine you are recording a video on UHC for example *cough cough* Petezahhutt *cough cough*
Anyways this mod only makes dark places lighter
You also still need torches since you need to light stuff up to stop mobs from spawning there is no reason why not to add it
Besides if it were that bad I am sure at least 1 staff member had seen the video by Petezahhutt on UHC and absolutely no one had a problem with him using the mod so you shouldn't have a problem with anyone using it
Tell me what you think

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Gamma Bright is allowed on cubecraft since it does not give any big advantage over other players and cubecraft can not detect it and there is no way for other players to report it either, you can also achieve full bright by right-clicking on your desktop and clicking on Personalize then display then color calibration and changing the brightness there. Have fun using it :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Gamma Bright is allowed on cubecraft since it does not give any big advantage over other players and cubecraft can not detect it and there is no way for other players to report it either, you can also achieve full bright by right-clicking on your desktop and clicking on Personalize then display then color calibration and changing the brightness there. Have fun using it :)
Yeah I a man sure it is an allowed mod right now https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/list-of-allowed-mods.122155/

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Its unfair in caves . I dont like how some players can just see in caves but i have ti get tirches and most likely shot by a skeleton

CrimtonFlame

May 11, 2016
Its unfair in caves . I dont like how some players can just see in caves but i have ti get tirches and most likely shot by a skeleton
It's not unfair in caves. That's the whole point of the mod. TO HELP YOU SEE IN CAVES. You don't even need to download a mod for it. There's plenty of youtube videos that show how to manually adjust your gamma.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
You will get shot by a skeleton either way since again this is only a screen thing so it torches are still required to light the place up to stop mobs from spawning also the entire point of having it is so people who have either bad eye sight and are at a disadvantage due to that, people trying to record their games, or someone who just generally likes to see things clearly

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
You will get shot by a skeleton either way since again this is only a screen thing so it torches are still required to light the place up to stop mobs from spawning also the entire point of having it is so people who have either bad eye sight and are at a disadvantage due to that, people trying to record their games, or someone who just generally likes to see things clearly
How fo you fight something that you dont see? Yiu cannot fight something uou dont see. Ots a major disadvantage for people whi dont have gamma. I type fast sorry for spelling i can spell

I just think its advantageous because people can see mobs in the dark and not die by them

Well it doesnt really matter to me , im not going to play the game if they just remove gamma .they need to rework the whole thing. Terrain , removing kits, wborder

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
How fo you fight something that you dont see? Yiu cannot fight something uou dont see. Ots a major disadvantage for people whi dont have gamma. I type fast sorry for spelling i can spell

I just think its advantageous because people can see mobs in the dark and not die by them

Well it doesnt really matter to me , im not going to play the game if they just remove gamma .they need to rework the whole thing. Terrain , removing kits, wborder
Your first sentence literally agreed with what I said you know that right
P.S. not true at all multiple blind people know how to fight in Minecraft or otherwise
Anyways mobs in the dark you could see anyways unless you have bad eye sight which this would help stop you from dying in those cases
I also want to point out that you don't need a mod to use gamma in fact if you look above Gainfull shows a video explaining how to normally use install it without the mod the only reason I make this suggestion is because it is a bit more complicated to do it in normal Minecraft so allow this mod to do it
If this mod isn't fair than damage indicators which mind you is allowed must be the holy grail of unfairness

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
There's no way to prove someone is using full brightness or not, no point in disallowing it...

B

Britney Spears

If the mod only changes your brightness settings, then it's allowed as you can achieve the exact same brightness result by simply editing some numbers in your Minecraft settings folder, we'll take an extra look at the mod and see if it really belongs in the allowed mods list, thanks.

Reactions: Injunction
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom