Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gonal

Novice Member
Feb 9, 2017
Spain
It would be nice if the players with rank could create games on the map they want. What the ranks like is to be able to play on the map they like, the problem is that many of those times, there are no servers on that map. My idea is that you can create servers on maps. Hope you like. Thank you.

- ReadyToWin

D

Deleted member 352903

I always select the maps randomly. Why? Because if I only selected my favourite maps it would be boring. You can have different tactics in every map, and that is part of the fun.
If we add this, the players will select their favourite maps. And that will be very boring, don’t you think?
Also, some maps won’t be selected.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
It would be nice if the players with rank could create games on the map they want. What the ranks like is to be able to play on the map they like, the problem is that many of those times, there are no servers on that map. My idea is that you can create servers on maps. Hope you like. Thank you.

- ReadyToWin
A huge no from me, I don't like your idea.
I will give you a couple of reasons:
  • Like Spuuuni said, some maps won't be selected. That would be pretty unfair to the stone rankers like me, because some maps won't fill that fast anymore.
  • You just have to wait, sometimes you think like: "Omg I really don't want to play on that map because it is boring!", but some maps are nice, but you haven't discovered it yet!
  • We need variety, rankers need that too!
  • Rankers would only play with ranked friends if they could create their own servers, so nobody would vote anymore on 'non-ranked' maps.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
If it would be obsidian only, I would agree. Players will be able to play any map they prefer. This can't be a problem in any way. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)
Because if I only selected my favourite maps it would be boring.
Then you can simply choose to play the other maps again, this has nothing to do with the suggestion as you will not be forced to do this.
If we add this, the players will select their favourite maps. And that will be very boring, don’t you think?
Don't understand how this could be boring, to be honest.
Also, some maps won’t be selected.
They will, actually. As maps get randomly generated, you will still be able to play any map you desire.

Gonal

Novice Member
Feb 9, 2017
Spain
I gave the idea, because players like me are trying to get into the top 5. For this we need small and fast maps. Thank you all for your opinions.

- ReadyToWin

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I gave the idea, because players like me are trying to get into the top 5. For this we need small and fast maps. Thank you all for your opinions.

- ReadyToWin
But, this suggestion isn't about small and fast maps, right? And, a good player should be able to play on every single map.
(I'm not a good player at all because I'm not able to play on every single map :p)

Gonal

Novice Member
Feb 9, 2017
Spain
But, this suggestion isn't about small and fast maps, right? And, a good player should be able to play on every single map.
(I'm not a good player at all because I'm not able to play on every single map :p)

I do not doubt it. Just left the idea, since the administrators put ideas together and then make an incredible update. I agree with you. Thank you ;)

- ReadyToWin

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

- ReadyToWin
No. I think you should just play a map and appreciate the maps that are avaliable and be able to play what ever map. I don’t think MAKING seperate games would work out that well. :/
But I don’t know anything.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
If they allowed every donator to open up a server with their favorite map games would never start. One player would want to play Rainbow, for example, the other Bones and then the other would want to play Snakes. Don't support this, sorry.

D

Deleted member 169486

I think what he is trying to say is that people with a rank and select the map they want, and that map will be added to the board. Maybe to replace an empty one that no one is joining?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Top Bottom