Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gazo

Nov 1, 2022
Hello,

I have something to suggest, i just had a 47:20minutes games in skywars due to a camper, here is the problem:
1667311137794.png

Now there is my suggestion, i think that in death=lose games like skywars or luckywars you should add a kind of timer, i mean when there is only 2 teams left why not adding a automatic border that activates 10/15mins after there only left 2 teams (i don't know if it is understandable) for exemple: game starts, 2 teams left, timer 15min then the border activates and slowly comes to the middle of the map then stop like 4blocks around it, si it could push main base teams to the mid.
Actually i had to wait 47:20mins to that camper to come mid, i made so many comes and go to his island he wasn't even moving, that's no playin ! just being cancer, it's not that i didn't want to go to his base but, every players would rather fight to mid than on people basement, especially if they made a skybase.

this suggestion is not fully complete, there are some things to upgrade but, i think it could be a good start and everyone that wanna play peacefully without having to deal with people building a house on they main island and never leave it for almost an hour !

thank you.

ComeAndGetMe_

Jul 19, 2017
Bergen - Netherlands
Hello,

I have something to suggest, i just had a 47:20minutes games in skywars due to a camper, here is the problem:View attachment 216002

Now there is my suggestion, i think that in death=lose games like skywars or luckywars you should add a kind of timer, i mean when there is only 2 teams left why not adding a automatic border that activates 10/15mins after there only left 2 teams (i don't know if it is understandable) for exemple: game starts, 2 teams left, timer 15min then the border activates and slowly comes to the middle of the map then stop like 4blocks around it, si it could push main base teams to the mid.
Actually i had to wait 47:20mins to that camper to come mid, i made so many comes and go to his island he wasn't even moving, that's no playin ! just being cancer, it's not that i didn't want to go to his base but, every players would rather fight to mid than on people basement, especially if they made a skybase.

this suggestion is not fully complete, there are some things to upgrade but, i think it could be a good start and everyone that wanna play peacefully without having to deal with people building a house on they main island and never leave it for almost an hour !

thank you.

With the player count staying under 1000 players I doubt that the staff team will create a new feature into games when the server will not be around for very much longer... If I were you I would just leave the game and join another one.

Ofcourse this isn't a permanent fix for the problem but It doens't waste your time. If the server manages to get enough players so the server keeps existing I am quite sure they will create something preventing this for happening.

• Agree
Reactions: Usurper

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
With the player count staying under 1000 players I doubt that the staff team will create a new feature into games when the server will not be around for very much longer... If I were you I would just leave the game and join another one.

Ofcourse this isn't a permanent fix for the problem but It doens't waste your time. If the server manages to get enough players so the server keeps existing I am quite sure they will create something preventing this for happening.
We get it bro it's under 1000 boohoo, this is a bedrock post. His suggestion has nothing to do with java player counts. No they shouldn't unban all the cheaters. Yes a border should close on the final teams.

• Agree
Reactions: pekd and Gazo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.