Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
The Ender Games is a very popular Game in Germany and for me , it is very very Fun to Play!

The Game :

Players (16) play on a normal seed , so theres no need to build maps . Ender Chests will teleport in the whole map and the Chests contain : iron, gold, diamonds ( rarer ) , potions , food and so on .

Players can destroy blocks on the map to build crafting tables and so. As the Chests only contain things to craft weapons not realy the weapons.

Players will teleport too , with other players. So if u are pvpn , you can be teleported with somoene that was safe!
If you see somoene in the map , its time to pvp!

U get a Compass that will track players ! Cause you get teleported very often and the map is big!

And also the Kits , there are lots of cool Kits too.

( This is not an Arcade Game )

If you want me to post a Video of a German Youtuber playing EnderGames , I will do it.

Guardi4n--

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I played this game on the other server and I do not like it.
I also think that this game is pretty unique so Cubecraft wouldn´t add it. Especially since it is on a every popular server and is called "Ender Games". It would need a name change.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Yeah, THE german server. Well known. I´d rather not add it... not with that name at least

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
Ok :D I think I know the Server u are talking about. It may or may not be (edit: mentioning another server) ... whatever xD.
So you think it needs a Name Change? But why? SkyWars is SkyWars in alot of Servers and Sg too

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Indeed. Let´s see what others think about your idea but for me it is related to that non-mentioned german server.

Reactions: guardd

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
I don't know if this game would be very popular on cubecraft as to me this looks like a mix of kit pvp and survival games. There won't be any eye-catching maps to play on and it just seems boring and hard to follow. Maybe if there were some edits to the game such as custom made amazing maps it might stand a chance, but I would not play it if it were implemented as it is.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I don't like this, because as @Saradabaschi said, it really is unique on this server, there might be other servers having this game, that are rather "unpopular", but I'm against this idea, also because cubecraftgames has Survival Games already, and the other server doesn't (yet)

Reactions: Walker_Walkis
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom