Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hi there,
People who love PvP know what I'm talking about. You join the server, click on the sword to go to PvP and bam, you get teleported to the PvP hub. If you join a game, and you complete the game (so you win or lose without ragequiting), then you don't spawn on the normal platform, you spawn right in front of the mannequins. My idea is to add that to all of the games where it is possible. Let's say you want to play a Skywars game, you died and you spectate until the end, then you spawn in front of the signs (so if you played a solo game, you spawn in front of the solo signs). But if you die and leave, then you get teleported to the normal spawn, and have to walk that little part. Why? Because PvP has it too and it's just much better to spawn in front of the sings. The normal spawn will still have a function, because you always spawn there when you leave the game before it ended (/hub or /leave), you join a different game or gamelobby. Let me know what you think of it. Although a lot of people probably won't mind if this gets implemented, I still want to hear your opinions. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom