Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Recently I had a trouble with checking what loot type I'm playing on. The menu pop up are pretty delayed and sometimes I had no time to check what mode I'm playing on because some strat require a precise jump and aiming. I've come up to an idea on how to fix the solution.
Screenshot_2021-09-27-13-15-40-55.png

Here's the difference if you can't spot them.
IMG_20210927_143058.jpg

I've added the "Votes:" Bar and an indicator underneath it.

Here's a second unnecessary image so you guys can get the point
Screenshot_2021-09-27-14-19-10-45.png

My suggestion here is to make it so you're able to see what mode you're playing on without having to open the vote menu and checking them manually.

It saves some time since the menu pop up is pretty delayed and could potentially made you stuck and unable to do anything for around 3 seconds. It's also affecting some strategies as some maps had different route depending on the gamemode at the start of the game and some strategies require some precise jumping or aiming.

This not only will this save some time, it's also going to be useful not only for skywars. It could probably be useful for other gamemodes too such as blockwars or lucky islands.

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
I’m not particularly sure about this because I guess the vote haven’t been over by then and the result could change anytime. And also there are cases when the vote comes to a tie and the server have to randomly choose a result.

Another problem is that the side bar is just too small to display the three or four voting things. Somebody may care about health as well, like me, who is pretty bad at PVP and always prefer Normal health to Half health.

I agree that it would be convenient if there were a place where current vote situation could be quickly previewed, but I don’t think it is a good idea to put it on the side bar.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I’m not particularly sure about this because I guess the vote haven’t been over by then and the result could change anytime. And also there are cases when the vote comes to a tie and the server have to randomly choose a result.

Another problem is that the side bar is just too small to display the three or four voting things. Somebody may care about health as well, like me, who is pretty bad at PVP and always prefer Normal health to Half health.

I agree that it would be convenient if there were a place where current vote situation could be quickly previewed, but I don’t think it is a good idea to put it on the side bar.
They could just make it showed " Random (tie) ". C'mon, it's not too hard to think of a solution. It doesn't affect the gameplay at all. I don't see how this small suggestion may ruin someone's gameplay.

The reason why I made it to the sidebar is because there's literally nothing else to place it. You can't just made it so they show it in like the boss bar thinggy on the top. They can't just show it on the inventory. The sidebar is the only way they can show the votes.

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
I never mentioned anything about gameplay I guess? 🤔

The reason why I made it to the sidebar is because there's literally nothing else to place it. You can't just made it so they show it in like the boss bar thinggy on the top. They can't just show it on the inventory. The sidebar is the only way they can show the votes.
I do understand that the sidebar is the only place to go currently, but it is indeed not big enough to put everything in it.

I do realize some servers would put a /vote command in place, so maybe a /votestanding thing will be…. I don’t know actually :(

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Recently I had a trouble with checking what loot type I'm playing on. The menu pop up are pretty delayed and sometimes I had no time to check what mode I'm playing on because some strat require a precise jump and aiming. I've come up to an idea on how to fix the solution.
View attachment 200432
Here's the difference if you can't spot them.View attachment 200434

View attachment 200435
My suggestion here is to make it so you're able to see what mode you're playing on without having to open the vote menu and checking them manually.

It saves some time since the menu pop up is pretty delayed and could potentially made you stuck and unable to do anything for around 3 seconds. It's also affecting some strategies as some maps had different route depending on the gamemode at the start of the game and some strategies require some precise jumping or aiming.

This not only will this save some time, it's also going to be useful not only for skywars. It could probably be useful for other gamemodes too such as blockwars or lucky islands.
It isn't the most necessary thing of the world, as when someone votes for a type of objects it is announced in the chat, and also when a game starts the type of items are specified in the chat by the server as well. But this will make it easier to check the type of items for a game without opening the chat box.

Reactions: AlexTheNG and KLsz

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
It isn't the most necessary thing of the world, as when someone votes for a type of objects it is announced in the chat, and also when a game starts the type of items are specified in the chat by the server as well. But this will make it easier to check the type of items for a game without opening the chat box.
that's not the case. some kits changes depending on the chest item loots. Like builder kit gets 10 blocks in basic, 20 in normal and 30 on op. Some stuff also gets buffed or nerfed depending on the gamemode. Sometimes you just had no time to check the chat and even if you managed to check the chat, you're most likely going to be too late and already rushed and died in less than 3 seconds.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
that's not the case. some kits changes depending on the chest item loots. Like builder kit gets 10 blocks in basic, 20 in normal and 30 on op. Some stuff also gets buffed or nerfed depending on the gamemode. Sometimes you just had no time to check the chat and even if you managed to check the chat, you're most likely going to be too late and already rushed and died in less than 3 seconds.
Yes, it's true that many kits change depending on the item types. That's why I said that it would be useful if you didn't have time to check the chat at the beginning of the game.

Reactions: AlexTheNG

xkarnage

Apr 21, 2021
skywars
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 200432
Here's the difference if you can't spot them.View attachment 200434

View attachment 200435

Its a good idea but personally I'd think a kill counter would be more worth it as it will announce what mode it is in chat when the game starts so I don't think it will be as effective as a kill counter. Just my opinion tho.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom