Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

  • Yes

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other in Comments

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3

Landon AWESOME9

Well-Known Member
May 9, 2020
311
211
94
I just want a running timer on the side, and on bedrock it could be instead of the play.cubcraft thing cuz idk why you need that there for a featured server.
 

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
1,925
1,703
204
OOOHHHH ya I hate the mineplex it kicked me in the mid of cake wars it’s a trash server. Anyways I like that idea cuz featured servers exist on every platform of bedrock.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Felinesheep1982
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Kloska wrote on Nollq's profile.
Grattis!! :D
ssunsett wrote on xsmistryx's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on UBRE's profile.
wohoo, happy birthday! 🎉
JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
Top Bottom