• YES :D

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • NO :(

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
Welcome all,

NOTE: The idea came from the mini game bed wars crossed with skywars!

So I had an idea for a new mini-game called bed battles. The game would be kind of like an eggwars or skywars style game but would end much sooner. Here I will just give you some basic information about the game.

How to play:

First every player starts up in a cage (as with most games),
Then each player is dropped onto there own separate island (everything is surrounded by lava),
After that each player will be instructed to sleep in there bed to set a checkpoint there,
Every 5 seconds (in a loop) after that they will be given items at random,
The aim of the game will be to destroy the oppositions beds and kill them so they don't respawn,
The island in the middle will also contain 1 item in a single chest that will be OP.

Game guide:

Game pace - very fast
Island sizes - about 5x5 each
Distance to middle from island - 15-25 blocks
Time per game - 3-10 mins
Items on respawn - no (you lose your items on death)

You can also sleep in other people's beds to create spawn pints for yourself!

This is just a small explanation but I hope you all like the idea :) I'll post some pictures and also show off some gameplay once I get back from Hawaii ;)

-Pewax

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
Not a bad idea at all, but it's too similar to eggwars. (Break the bed then you dont respawn) = (Break the egg then you don't respawn)
It wouldn't be played much at all, considering EggWars is SO popular.

labuzzetta

Jul 28, 2016
Cubecraf doesnt copy gams and this is alr ady out there besides the loop thing so defianlty a negative -1 and its eggwars basically so no

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
It is kind of like eggwars but I'll have to make a video explaining why it isn't much like eggwars apart from the respawning bit ;)

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
I quite like the idea and the concept could be played around with quite a bit. After some time you can get tired with certain gamemodes like Eggwars which I enjoy and it would be good to have an alternative gamemode.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
If the only way to get items is random it would be different. I play Egg Wars a lot so make sure it has its own twist. I can't wait to the the video!

Joeyoyog

May 25, 2016
i feel that this almost could be a game mode in egg wars but some features would have to be removed

(msg 98 of 100)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom