Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add a countdown timer (40mins) to tower defence?

• Yes

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi i think there should be a countdown in tower defence somewhere in screen to show time - countdown from 40mins at start of game

i think this would be helpfull bcs tower defence is wwuite a long game and i never know quit how long im going to be if someone needs me

also helpfull when a friend asks me to join there party and i dont know how long ill be.

so yea add a countdown timer or not?

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
I agree to this because it does give you a chance to hurry what you are doing.

Reactions: Matriox

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
I agree. Also might be helpful for strategy in addition to just seeing when the game will end. If you have a countdown to armageddon it could be used to time when it is necessary to place certain types of towers in order to defend against whichever mode was chosen. Of course it is obviously a nice-to-have in addition to that because it makes it easy to see how long a game could possibly last.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hey,
I definitely agree with your suggestion. Having a countdown in Tower Defence will be helpful, as you will always know when the game will finish. Also, it can come in handy for other uses...

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i agree for sure, it would be nice seeing how long until the end of the game :) some games just feel endless. a countdown until armageddon might be nice too, so we can be more prepared for it.

heavenly55

Jan 28, 2021
United States
I feel like this was in the game at one point, but yeah this should 100% be in the game. Well, I think a count down to armageddon mode, and then once armageddon starts, a countdown to draw.
I think a countdown for TD would be very helpful. I specifically like this idea where there is a countdown to armageddon and then a separate one to draw/full game. Maybe both can be incorporated.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
I definitely agree! When you have the timer in front of your eyes, you will know what to do & how to do it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom