Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the gamemode option when creating a suggestion be applied?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there!
Recently there have been a lot of people suggesting things about Skyblock on the Suggestions forum, when it would make sense if they were to be on the actual Skyblock Discussion forum.
It’s not against the rules to post Skyblock or other games in the suggestions forum or anything, because they still are suggestions, but it’s just tidier when everything is in the right place.
When someone goes to create a thread in the Suggestions forum, it would obviously have the category (Web, Discord, Java, Bedrock, All Networks), and if either Java, Bedrock, or All Networks is selected, another option will appear. That would be the games (Skyblock, EggWars, etc.), and if it is just about something about CubeCraft in general (e.g. the lobby, ranks, gamemode ideas, etc.), then they could select General.
When General is selected, the thread would remain in the Suggestions forum, though when a gamemode is selected it would transfer the thread to the desired gamemode forum.
I may just be overreacting, but it does make everything a bit tidier. This may not even be possible as an option in the open-source forum software. Not too sure.
Anyways, thanks for reading :)

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
No thanks, I don’t want suggestion in 8273 different places.
Hi there,
There would still be the same amount of forums as there is now. It would just be a little more organized.
I understand that you wouldn’t want to look through all of the Game Discussions to see all of the Suggestions, which is the only downside. There might be some way around it though, such as a forum that views all suggestions.
Thanks anyways :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheMrRevZ wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
1001202257.jpg

Mario will follow some day 👀
TheMrRevZ wrote on ffroztbite's profile.
1001202253.jpg
Frontlane wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
Happy birthday! 🦦
JokeKaedee wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy birthday <3 🍰
Top Bottom