Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
I don’t think this should be added to FFA. I really like the way how it is now. I think if you add this if would only cause people to complain about it. But the disadvantage and the real reason why I don’t want this is because for example; Imagine if we were fighting against eachother, after some time we are both at 3 hp and @Siftenly comes in and cleans one of us. Neither of us would stand a chance against him anymore. Gaining full health on a kill is just too op imo.

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
I don’t think this should be added to FFA. I really like the way how it is now. I think if you add this if would only cause people to complain about it. But the disadvantage and the real reason why I don’t want this is because for example; Imagine if we were fighting against eachother, after some time we are both at 3 hp and @Siftenly comes in and cleans one of us. Neither of us would stand a chance against him anymore. Gaining full health on a kill is just too op imo.
I agree with the quote above, but I've had an issue where as soon as I'm done fighting, or if I'm in a really deadly/risky fight with one or more players, I tend to try to pull out, while making sure the other players wont chase me down in order to mutually benefit us both not risking death. Unfortunately, this leaves us both vulnerable to almost anybody. This is one of the great advantages of the kits that possess speed (2), and one of the most annoying parts of this game. Sure, it's annoying when someone is constantly running away when they're low, but if you're skilled enough, most of the time you can catch back up, provided they don't have the speed advantage.
Anyways, I'm getting a little off-topic here. While I don't agree that each kill should give you full health, I think you should get some form of instant-heal depending on either: 1. How much damage you dealt to the dead warrior, or 2. If you got the final/killing blow.
This will allow the players who deserve it the most to get both kill credit and a bonus heal rather than having people stealing kills and instantly healing to max health.
One other concern I have for this suggestion that has not been brought up yet is how players who "main" (often/only play as) the Wizard kit might be thought of as "unneeded" in some cases because one of it's big advantages is instantaneous healing by using potions that are exclusive to this kit. It might become far less used, and may even be thought of as a kit people may use only for a challenge or even as a joke.

PS. your suggestion greatly lacks description, context, and any reasoning.

Reactions: Zillu

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
PvP Legacy solves this issue very well. Instead of gaining full health on kills, you should gain the amount of health you took away from the player you killed.
This is what I wanted to say, otherwise the cleaners would be very strong

Last edited:

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
Maybe it could work like this:
You gain HP depending on how much damage you’ve dealt.
Like for example, you start fighting someone with 5 hearts left. If you kill them, you get 5 hearts of HP. Full HP on killing someone with ANY amount of HP would be too overpowered.

Reactions: Puppyfied

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
PvP Legacy solves this issue very well. Instead of gaining full health on kills, you should gain the amount of health you took away from the player you killed.
If you kill someone from 10 hearts then u gain 10 hearts but if ur already at 8 hearts
1615832903022.png

• Haha
Reactions: Vindicatør

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I understand that it is op, but it's also 100 times better than the way it is right now.

Also, whoever said that pvplegacy does the regen system very well I agree with you.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
full heal would only make the game unfair towards less skilled people, as the skilled ones would never die. a short regen effect would be way better in my opinion, level and duration is obviously something to discuss.

• Love
Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
Top Bottom