Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Did you enjoy this story? (so i know what you guys like for the future)

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iGamingMango

Oct 21, 2016
The basement
Hey guys, I have decided to share a bit of a story with yall'

So basically, I was on TeamSpeak one morning and I guessed a P/Word to a custom channel (Don't tell @Mac) I suddenly found myself talking to some pretty nice people who were generally just having a good time. We chat for a bit and actually got quite along well, they said they were Irish, they didn't have much of an Irish accent themselves, but I just went with it. We were talking, exchanging stereotypical comments about each other's countries, and when I asked what they were doing they said CS: GO, and I asked them, do you play on cubecraft often? and they replied with "What's CubeCraft???" I told them what Cube was and then asked why they were on cube's TeamSpeak playing CS: GO with no knowledge of cube at all. They replied with and I will never forget this...

"I dunno"

XD

Comment all your funny stories and moments if you enjoyed this one, see yall!

Reactions: It5meSam

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Once upon a time there was a hacker on Cube. Someone saw this and started recording it with OBS. Once he was recorded he made a report and in 5 minutes the hacker was banned. The End. :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom