Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

omaralger1

Dec 19, 2016
Hey guys, QFasty here and today I'm making this thread to talk about any funny experiences you may have had in skywars. Personally, I have had many, whether people suicide (I'm sure a lot of you see that), whether some get banned by sentinel in mid-game, whether you come in after a 1v1 and get the kill-steal and see whoever you killed calling you a "nub" or an a-hole, making a trap for people and have the satisfaction that it actually worked at the end, etc. That basically sums up what I like to do for skywars with of course the normal pvp (keep in mind that I do not tryhard, because jesus, some people act like if you die in a game, you actually die, you get what I'm saying?). So yeah, I thought I'd like you all to see what I like to do for skywars, and maybe you could tell me some funny things that happened to you?

The reason I'm not providing any screenshots is because I was laughing too hard at what happened to those poor souls and I forgot to actually take one, but maybe next time :).

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
2018-03-11_01.07.59-2.png

Yeye

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The first time I played skywars I spawned and I thought like: "What's that nice light blue platform under me? Let's jump on it!". You might have an idea of what happened after that ;)

schot

Dec 12, 2017
this is fun xDDDDDD
pls read title before u say that its me breathing that loud

Reactions: comfyyy

LonelyNartyta

Apr 10, 2017
Catalonia
The other day, in the field map I was escaping with half a heart of a tryharder, it was epic but... I jumped to the next island and I killed myself Xd

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Whenever I have a funny moment, I am like: 'I really should remember this to tell on the forums some time!'
Me now: 'I have not the slighest clue...'
So let me browse through my endless screenshots to find something funny :)

Ahh I did find some fun things:
Once I won a 1v7 Pacman game against 7 ranks because I was on top with the good old KB II enchanted sword :P
Also another casual day in play Skywars
MadSWPlayers.png
I have 15 ping.....xD

And my usual games of Tron, just something I always do at mid:
TronSW.png

It's so fun and satisfying to do and makes PvP a whole lot easier

And the last old but gold moment, someone was above me bridging, was about 4 blocks away, shot me with a bow. I blocked the arrow, it bounced back and hit him into to void :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Top Bottom