Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iikovu

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
That's honestly really cool, ur lucky !! and hello tedd (i love the name "Ted" now)

Reactions: IamTed3000

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
hi, I'm sure you all know when Minecraft was first published (May 17th, 2009). The funny thing is, guess what time my birthday is. Yes, exactly, on May 17, 2009. means I'm exactly the same age as Minecraft to the day.
Greetings Ted
That's really cool ngl

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
I know Mojang gave a special cape to the player that bought the millionth account, but I think you should get more than just a cape. That really is an incredibly cool and funny fact :P

IamTed3000

Feb 28, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
I know Mojang gave a special cape to the player that bought the millionth account, but I think you should get more than just a cape. That really is an incredibly cool and funny fact :P
Thanks. I've tried contacting mojang but haven't gotten a response. where do I have to write so that mojang reads it?

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Thanks. I've tried contacting mojang but haven't gotten a response. where do I have to write so that mojang reads it?
I sadly think you won't be getting a cool cape for that since there are probably quite a lot of people that have their birthday on the day Minecraft was released. Something like this would also be unfair to everyone else since you can't control the day you were born. It would also mean Mojang would have to use official government IDs to verify something like this, which is something that's never going to be added to a game like Minecraft.

But nonetheless, it's still cool to have a fun birthday date like that.

IamTed3000

Feb 28, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
I sadly think you won't be getting a cool cape for that since there are probably quite a lot of people that have their birthday on the day Minecraft was released. Something like this would also be unfair to everyone else since you can't control the day you were born. It would also mean Mojang would have to use official government IDs to verify something like this, which is something that's never going to be added to a game like Minecraft.

But nonetheless, it's still cool to have a fun birthday date like that.
You’re right thx

clawyyy

Feb 18, 2023
Pronouns
She/They
Fun fact: When i joined cubecraft it was my birthday!, i don’t know how it seems cool but i thought i’d just share it out.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom