Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

M8KI05

Novice Member
Aug 18, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Minecraft is a very popular and creative game that has many curious facts. Here I share some of them with you:
  • The original name of the game was Cave Game, but then it was changed to Minecraft: Order of the Stone and finally to Minecraft.
  • The creator of the game, Markus Persson, made the first version in just six days.
  • The Enderman speak English backwards. For example, if you hear “hiya” it means “ayih”, which is “hi” backwards.
  • If you put four tree seeds together and give them bone dust, a giant tree will grow.
  • In some schools in Sweden and Denmark Minecraft is used as a learning tool for students.
Did you know this?

Information Collected by Bing AI.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I knew all of these :O. Just like Lyra, I've been playing for too long... heh.

Did you know that the creeper model actually was supposed to be the model for a pig, but the creator mixed up some of the code?

Also, did you know that Markus' character, named Notch in-game, will actually drop an apple when killed?

Whilst writing this I had another really good fun fact pop up in my mind, but I forgot it just as quickly... 😭

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Threads like this make me realize that I've been playing Minecraft for too long. (actually, p.s.: The words too long don't exist when we're talking about Minecraft 😅) Yea, I sadly (or luckily) knew all of them as well... I mean, when I started playing the game in 2016 I was considered a very new player, but fast forward to today, and I've actually been playing the game for half of its existence, wow.

Anyway, three more facts from me, that probably at least a little older community knows already...

1. There used to be no hunger bar and food wouldn't stack.
2. Survival was actually not the first Minecraft mode. The game started with creative mode and only got survival months later.
3. Java Edition 1.16.2 was the last version to officially remove Herobrine from the game.

Hope you found them interesting and can't wait to hear more of them if anyone has any other interesting facts!

M8KI05

Novice Member
Aug 18, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
I knew all of this but the 2nd one. I also have some doubt about the 4th one as I never got it to work for me. Might just be a java thing tho
Currently only works with some outbreaks.

Yo sabía todo esto :O. Al igual que Lyra, he estado jugando durante demasiado tiempo ... Je.

¿Sabías que el modelo de enredadera en realidad se suponía que era el modelo para un cerdo, pero el creador mezcló parte del código?

Además, ¿sabías que el personaje de Markus, llamado Notch en el juego, en realidad dejará caer una manzana cuando muera?

Mientras escribía esto, tuve otro hecho muy divertido en mi mente, pero lo olvidé con la misma rapidez ... 😭
I knew the first, the second no thank you for sharing it. 💜

Threads like this make me realize that I've been playing Minecraft for too long. (actually, p.s.: The words too long don't exist when we're talking about Minecraft ) Yea, I sadly (or luckily) knew all of them as well... I mean, when I started playing the game in 2016 I was considered a very new player, but fast forward to today, and I've actually been playing the game for half of its existence, wow.😅

Anyway, three more facts from me, that probably at least a little older community knows already...

1. There used to be no hunger bar and food wouldn't stack.
2. Survival was actually not the first Minecraft mode. The game started with creative mode and only got survival months later.
3. Java Edition 1.16.2 was the last version to officially remove Herobrine from the game.

Hope you found them interesting and can't wait to hear more of them if anyone has any other interesting facts!
7 years of wonderful 💜 thanks for sharing it with us

Miki18

Jul 23, 2020
I knew almost everything except those "six days" - that's really fast. And I think Enderman don't speak backwards, he speaks with distorted words, but I can be wrong.

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
Minecraft is a very popular and creative game that has many curious facts. Here I share some of them with you:
  • The original name of the game was Cave Game, but then it was changed to Minecraft: Order of the Stone and finally to Minecraft.
  • The creator of the game, Markus Persson, made the first version in just six days.
  • The Enderman speak English backwards. For example, if you hear “hiya” it means “ayih”, which is “hi” backwards.
  • If you put four tree seeds together and give them bone dust, a giant tree will grow.
  • In some schools in Sweden and Denmark Minecraft is used as a learning tool for students.
Did you know this?

Information Collected by Bing AI.
Me as a student in a swedish school can say your right. I've played minecraft a lot on the lessons in my school when I was younger.

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I am proud to say a lot of these I new, however I didn't know that about endearment, that's so cool!

wer2wer2

Jul 20, 2022
Somewhere in the universe
Yeah i knew all of them.

Here are some mindblowing/strange facts:

- There are 29,617,272,422,916,505,236 different fireworks rockets!
- Bedrock and barriers are not indestructible by explosions, but have an explosion resistance of 3,600,000.
- Potatoes fill up less hunger than their poisonous variant.
- With the new smithing tamplates there are 221,371,920,000 ways to dress (without dyed leather).

Reactions: LukaG_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom