Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2022
To start off with I think that prefixes should be displayed in front of your username and in the chat as well. Another idea would be to add a factions minigame. I personally love factions and it would be a fun new gamemode for people who have never played it before. The last thing I think you should add is an xp booster if you have a certain V.I.P. level. This would give 1 or 2 extra xp on whatever game you win in or get a kill at.Thank you for reading this I hope someone sees this and thinks they are good ideas aswell.

Kind regards,
King Jack

Maybe instead of the extra xp for vips all players should get a daily log in bonus.

Last edited:

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I give this an unsure. I agree with prefix and I'm in the middle about factions. Admittedly enough I haven't played it so I don't think I can give a good opinion on this. I don't agree with the vip level giving more expirence as expirence is valueless and it only meant to show how long someone played for.
Factions is a place full of toxic people btw.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom