Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
We all know that TD can be a frustrating game, here is are some things that drive me up the wall:
  • Someone spamming level 1 towers. Thanks to choosing paths you can't even upgrade them now -_-
  • Teammates who don't send mobs or build towers, just use their 5 gold per second to buy swords
  • Giants are beyond useless. Sending giants is like trying to explain reality to a flat earther.
  • 'random' armageddon almost always being wither
  • After killing the wither you have to wait an eternity for the game to end

EKQgnfP.png

What is(are) the most annoying thing(s) about TD for you?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
and derps placing random towers everywere. especially placing 3x3 towers on a 5x5 spot

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
We all know that TD can be a frustrating game, here is are some things that drive me up the wall:
  • Someone spamming level 1 towers. Thanks to choosing paths you can't even upgrade them now -_-
  • Teammates who don't send mobs or build towers, just use their 5 gold per second to buy swords
  • Giants are beyond useless. Sending giants is like trying to explain reality to a flat earther.

EKQgnfP.png

1. Totally agreed. you should be able to choose paths for people. But the tutorial taught them to place level 1 archers...
2. The swords are good, but if they spam click then it's like an empty slot in the team. Very annoying, but everyone needs to learn at some point.
3. Absolutely true. Only magma cubes are the good endgames mobs because of their immunity to inferno and exponential division, both things giants don't have and that are necessary to survive turrets and infernos galore.
4. I didn't have this problem, all seems equal to me, and I almost envy you since you NEED infernos and turrets to survive the horde, and lightning is just... why did you have to destroy that mage?
5. Use magma cubes. They end all. The person getting all the mob kills should give away their money to someone who concentrates on getting magma cubes. Send 1 full wave of slimes level 2, which are really good for exp, upgrade them to level 4, send 12, upgrade to 5, and just send constantly. They get past the turrets so well, it's the perfect counter. Even if there's 20 turrets regen the magna cubes and you'll win. It's possible to solo this with 100 coins/sec too, it will just take a bit longer to send slimes for the 6000 EXP you need.

What annoys me the most? The obsidian silverfish quick start + hardcore. I know how to counter it now, but it's just so unfair and pay2win.

Last edited:

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
The update has brought many things that's annoyed me. Manchot999 has mentioned a few, such as the annoying element of lightning randomly hitting different towers, turret towers being the catch all solution for defense, and so on.

As for the obsidian strategy, I don't feel that the players that use it care if they win all of their matches, as long as it gets them a lot of wins and helps them get on the leader-boards faster. So I guess what annoys me the most is that there isn't an emphasis on how good you or your team are, but rather, how much you're just willing to grind wins using tactics like the obsidian tactic. The real matches are the ones where you need to pay attention and have reliable teammates to win.

I'm ymbmg95 in-game.

Reactions: Manchot999

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
I agree with giants: useless. A bunch of 12x Magma Cubes is more efficient. I agree with people that doesn't watch tutorials and do essentially nothing all the game.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017

Wither armageddon is the most balanced one
Lightning is awful when you are defending
Horde needs defense, so its bad when you are offending

Also when the wither is killed, try offending with slimes
you have lots of time to do that.

Random armageddon does not almost result to wither but these 2 armageddon modes (Horde and lightning)
is always been chosen.

EDIT:

1. Totally agreed. you should be able to choose paths for people. But the tutorial taught them to place level 1 archers...
2. The swords are good, but if they spam click then it's like an empty lot in the team. Very annoying, but everyone needs to learn at some point.
3. Absolutely true. Only magma cubes are the good endgames mobs because of their immunity to inferno and exponential division, both things giants don't have and that are necessary to survive turrets and infernos galore.
4. I didn't have this problem, all seems equal to me, and I almost envy you since you NEED infernos and turrets to survive the horde, and lightning is just... why did you have to destroy that mage?
5. Use magma cubes. They end all. The person getting all the mob kills should give away their money to someone who concentrates on getting magma cubes. Send 1 full wave of slimes level 2, which are really good for exp, upgrade them to level 4, send 12, upgrade to 5, and just send constantly. They get past the turrets so well, it's the perfect counter. Even if there's 20 turrets regen the magna cubes and you'll win. It's possible to solo this with 100 coins/sec too, it will just take a bit longer to send slimes for the 6000 EXP you need.

What annoys me the most? The obsidian silverfish quick start + hardcore. I know how to counter it now, but it's just so unfair and pay2win.
I know right. That obsidian pay2win technique is horrible. They are just like getting points easily and fast

ellamaree8

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2016
New Zealand
Wow 100% agree with everything that has been said. There are definitely some new found cons to the update that I think need to be attended too. Developers need to read this thread ^^^^^

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I do that every game, I call it the "art of reservation". Basically the point is to take up as much space as possible with level one archers until you have enough money to replace them with turrets.

there is a diffrent between having a tactics and keeping the towers. I was talking about the people who don't replace them. The people who place a random tower so to troll everyone.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
the fact that the game is broken and unbalanced as hell yet the staff are ignoring all the glaring problems with the game. literally just change some numbers, anything to fix turrets/inferno/pigmen.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
the fact that the game is broken and unbalanced as hell yet the staff are ignoring all the glaring problems with the game. literally just change some numbers, anything to fix turrets/inferno/pigmen.
Makes me want to headbutt a cactus tbh, especially when they're sat on the path spam-clicking a giant in the toe with it
I think they are currently more concerned with island games.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
That's what CubeCraft does, releases new games/updates constantly whether good or bad then let that game die until a new one takes its place.
Buildwars, Moneywalls, Tower Defence, Creative, Skyblock, Factions (ONE COMMAND. THEY HAD TO REMOVE ONE COMMAND TO FIX THIS GAME), Tower Defenders (not to be mistaken for Tower Defence), Parkour Minigame, Blockband, Super Craft Bros, Hide and Seek, Hourglass, Quakecraft

Am I missing any?

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Buildwars, Moneywalls, Tower Defence, Creative, Skyblock, Factions (ONE COMMAND. THEY HAD TO REMOVE ONE COMMAND TO FIX THIS GAME), Tower Defenders (not to be mistaken for Tower Defence), Parkour Minigame, Blockband, Super Craft Bros, Hide and Seek, Hourglass, Quakecraft

Am I missing any?
A glimpse into the future...

ONE GAMEMODE. THEY HAD TO REMOVE ONE GAMEMODE TO FIX TOWER DEFENCE.

Well there's some other unbalanced things too but that's the main problem in my opinion.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
Well we don't actually know much about coding, it may be a more complicated process than we think.
I know enough about Java to know that damage values and that sort of jazz are all simple numbers that can be changed, ex replacing a "10" integer for the Turret with a "5" for the faster speed upgrade would work.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom