Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
Someone spamming level 1 towers. Thanks to choosing paths you can't even upgrade them now -_-

actually players are spamming level 1 towers for 3 reasons

1. Protecting the territory so players cant build in that territory
2. Trollers abuse spamming level 1 towers
3. Beginners spam level 1 sometimes.

Also you can upgrade someone's tower. If your team placed an archer tower, here are steps.
1. Build an archer tower.
2. Choose what path you like. It is either path 1 or path 2.
3. If you upgraded your archer tower in path 1 or 2. Sell your tower
4. Point the minecraft cursor in the archer tower placed by your team
5. Do the shortcut (hold Right click and shift)
6. Congratulations, you have upgrade someone's archer tower.

Reactions: Manchot999

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
actually players are spamming level 1 towers for 3 reasons

1. Protecting the territory so players cant build in that territory
2. Trollers abuse spamming level 1 towers
3. Beginners spam level 1 sometimes.

Also you can upgrade someone's tower. If your team placed an archer tower, here are steps.
1. Build an archer tower.
2. Choose what path you like. It is either path 1 or path 2.
3. If you upgraded your archer tower in path 1 or 2. Sell your tower
4. Point the minecraft cursor in the archer tower placed by your team
5. Do the shortcut (hold Right click and shift)
6. Congratulations, you have upgrade someone's archer tower.
Thank you so much.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
My most frustrating event is defending but the armageddon mode will start lightning! thats right, LIGHTNING While DEFENDING or DEFENDING but lightning armageddon mode has started. It destroys too much of my towers!! Also lightning is boring and the biggest weakness of defense (in my opinion).

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
My most frustrating event is defending but the armageddon mode will start lightning! thats right, LIGHTNING While DEFENDING or DEFENDING but lightning armageddon mode has started. It destroys too much of my towers!! Also lightning is boring and the biggest weakness of defense (in my opinion).
Are you kidding me? Lightning is the best one! Rather than pitting players against an arbitrary boss or wave of giants, it pits the players against eachother (you know, the point of the game?) and allows them to take advantage of their destroyed towers. Have some of their mage towers been zapped? Send some spiders with regen! Finally got some of their turrets? Send MagmaCubes!

It's way more fun than just using slowness potions on your horde and speed on theirs to win.

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Are you kidding me? Lightning is the best one! Rather than pitting players against an arbitrary boss or wave of giants, it pits the players against eachother (you know, the point of the game?) and allows them to take advantage of their destroyed towers. Have some of their mage towers been zapped? Send some spiders with regen! Finally got some of their turrets? Send MagmaCubes!

It's way more fun than just using slowness potions on your horde and speed on theirs to win.
From that perspective, you might be right... I just didn't like the RNG which could make the difference between victory and defeat, but I guess that by placing "Archer bait" you could prevent some of the damage while the other side has lost a lot of defences... I'll try to like it more next time I get it.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017

This is my most frustating armageddon mode because i always defend... Horde is good because it's challenging. If your team and other team has weak defenses, slow potions are the solution or speeding the other team's troops. Tower defense means defending with towers, thats the point. Its just frustrating because it destroys many of my towers. Also Lightning makes offense unbalanced but you are the correct to send monsters. And, why do you like lightning? does it mean you are offensive? The game isnt complete without defense.

Dont forget that if its lightning, you wait 15 minutes to finish the game same with wither but horde has a low chance of waiting 15 minutes so the game would end quickly.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
We all know that TD can be a frustrating game, here is are some things that drive me up the wall:
  • Someone spamming level 1 towers. Thanks to choosing paths you can't even upgrade them now -_-
  • Teammates who don't send mobs or build towers, just use their 5 gold per second to buy swords
  • Giants are beyond useless. Sending giants is like trying to explain reality to a flat earther.
  • 'random' armageddon almost always being wither
  • After killing the wither you have to wait an eternity for the game to end

EKQgnfP.png

What is(are) the most annoying thing(s) about TD for you?
All of theme...

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
This is my most frustating armageddon mode because i always defend... Horde is good because it's challenging. If your team and other team has weak defenses, slow potions are the solution or speeding the other team's troops. Tower defense means defending with towers, thats the point. Its just frustrating because it destroys many of my towers. Also Lightning makes offense unbalanced but you are the correct to send monsters. And, why do you like lightning? does it mean you are offensive? The game isnt complete without defense.

Dont forget that if its lightning, you wait 15 minutes to finish the game same with wither but horde has a low chance of waiting 15 minutes so the game would end quickly.
If you can't easily replace a tower that gets zapped, you haven't upgraded your mine or spammed infernos hard enough. You can either choose to try and keep your defense strong or try and push through theirs.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
If you can't easily replace a tower that gets zapped, you haven't upgraded your mine or spammed infernos hard enough. You can either choose to try and keep your defense strong or try and push through theirs.
I agree, i always upgrade my mine...

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡