Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rocky1234

Aug 19, 2021
hello. i have an issue. I want the frostspark wand, but when i go to the Wurg Merchant, it doesnt show the wand only some "Jagged Armor". Please help someone

2021-08-20_17.14.26.png

LuckySlimeNL

Oct 14, 2016
The wand is in the shop, but it's unclear wether the Frost wand is meant to be shown in the shop or if it is meant to be hidden in the shop.
You are able to buy the wand, but if you want to do so, you'll need 250K spirits and follow this step below:
Click every empty slot in the shop (every slot without something in it, meaning a slot without armour or a book)
Eventually you'll click the slot which contains the Frostspark wand and you will automatically buy it for 250K spirits when you click it.
I hope that I helped you.

astrocattbc

Aug 20, 2021
The wand is in the shop, but it's unclear wether the Frost wand is meant to be shown in the shop or if it is meant to be hidden in the shop.
You are able to buy the wand, but if you want to do so, you'll need 250K spirits and follow this step below:
Click every empty slot in the shop (every slot without something in it, meaning a slot without armour or a book)
Eventually you'll click the slot which contains the Frostspark wand and you will automatically buy it for 250K spirits when you click it.
I hope that I helped you.
No, DON'T DO THAT. You'll obtain a duped copy of the wand and be charged for both.

zxewszn

Aug 20, 2021
likewise i got this bug but i don't have any option only jagged armour but i did have the ice wand option but when i bought it, it had vanished and not taken the spirit

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom