Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 169486

No illegal modifications
Do not use illegal clients/mods of any kind, unless they are on the list of allowed mods.

To see in more detail what mods are allowed: https://cbecrft.net/mods
If you are unsure if a mod is illegal, message a member of staff before using it.

If you see a rulebreaker and have evidence, please report here: https://cbecrft.net/report

This rule is relatively clear. However, maybe rewording it would make more sense:

No illegal modifications
Unless a modification is listed below then it is not allowed on the server. If you think something should be added, suggest it or message a staff member.

If it were to be worded like this, it would make it clear that any other modifications to your game is not permitted.

No advertising
Do not advertise other Minecraft servers at any point. Advertisement refers to mentioning the name of a server or product with the intent of drawing players to it. Messaging the name/IP of a server to a friend privately is allowed. Also do not advertise online/offline products/inappropriate sites. You may advertise your YouTube or Twitch channel as long as you are not spamming it.

For example "Hey guys I'm streaming on CubeCraft, join me at link" is acceptable, just don't repeat the message over and over again.

This is probably the only rule I wouldn't change.

No spamming
Spam refers to any unwanted and unnecessary posts in chat. This includes, but is not limited to, repetition of the same phrase or post, posting random strings of letters, symbols, etc., posting chat meant to harm, troll, or upset other players, or posting multiple links to things such as youtube channels or livestreams without warrant.

Again, just some minor rewording. The part from chat messages meant to hard over would be classified as targeted chat offences and should not be under spamming.

No spamming
Spamming refers to posting unwanted or unnecessary things in chat. This includes continuously repeating, links or messages, as well as posting random lines or letters, words, symbols, or numbers.

No disrespectful behavior
  • No swearing: This includes bypassing the anti-swear plugin with offensive words in any language. There are players of all ages, and we will not tolerate bad language. Abbreviations such as lmao, omfg, etc. are discouraged, but allowed if used inoffensively. Please be considerate of your fellow players when using such abbreviations.
  • No hate speech: This includes but is not limited to unfair and unjust behavior towards other players based on race, religion, political affiliation, or gender/sexual identity.
  • No trolling: This includes pretending to be something you aren’t just to get a reaction, such as the impersonation of a staff member or Youtuber. Also tricking players into doing things like closing their Minecraft client, playing rude jokes, sending screamers, etc.
  • No threats: This includes threats such as death threats (kys) and DoS (Denial of Service) or DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) threats or attacks
  • No inappropriate names or skins: Names that use racist/extreme swear words or sexualised words. Skins that are deemed offensive.

This is where most work needs to be done. All chat offences should be put together into one part:

No offensive chat behavior
Bypassing the chat filter, whether with swearing, or offensive terms based on race, age, political affiliation or gender/sexual identity is not permitted. All players all welcome on the server. Denial of Service (Dos), Distributed Denial of Service (DDos), or death threats are not permitted on the server, or any other services.

No trolling
This includes pretending to be a staff member, youtuber, or someone else that you are not. Tricking players into closing their minecraft, or making up fake achievements or items to lure someone into a trap is not permitted.

No inappropriate names or skins
Usernames with racist, swearing or sexualised words are not permitted and must be changed to play on the server. Skins with racist or sexual meanings are not permitted as well and must be changed.

No exploiting bugs/glitches
Do not exploit any bugs or glitches (includes but not limited to map and plugin bugs or glitches).

If you find a bug or glitch please report here: https://cbecrft.net/bugs

Nothing here really needs to be changed.

Do not use alternate accounts to bypass a punishment
Your alternate account will receive the same punishment as the original account.
The only thing I would do with this is move it down to the bottom, after every other rule is listed.

Do not ask for free ranks
We never give out free ranks in game ever. Follow our Twitter for giveaways: https://twitter.com/CubeCraftGames, and be active on the forums for a chance to win a rank from one of our competitions which will be featured in news or other updates.

Just some rewording

Do not ask for free ranks (donor or staff) or perks
Ranks and perks are not given out in game. Ranks are given out in community streams on the CCGN twitch and giveaways are sometimes hosted on Twitter. Apply for staff here.

No Mini-modding
Informing someone that they are breaking the rules is not considered mini-modding, but acting like a staff member when you are not is not allowed.

I don't even know what to put in here. What is 'acting like a staff member?'

Respect Staff
Please respect our staff. They volunteer their own time to support our server and maintain the rules. Harassing a staff member with condescending comments or questioning their actions will not be tolerated. However, If you believe a staff member has abused their privileges, please report here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/staff-abuse.53/ and our senior/experienced staff members will review it.

Maybe Respect everyone?

No teaming in solo gamemodes
If you want to play with friends or in a team, play the team gamemodes. They exist for a reason. The only solo gamemodes where teaming is acceptable are FFA and Assassins.

Just change to include cross teaming in team games.

No teaming in solo gamemodes, or cross-teaming in teammodes.
If you want to play with friends or teams, play on the team modes. FFA and Assassins are the only solo gamemodes where you can team. Cross-teaming is teaming with players on another team during team games.

No fake reports
Submitting a report with fake (photoshopped, etc) evidence will get you the same punishment as the type of report you are faking. Fake report someone for using an illegal client will result in the reporter receiving that ban.

Just a bit of rewording

No faking report evidence
Submitting a report with fake evidence (edited, staged) will have you receiving the same punishment as they person you are trying to report would have gotten.

No Camping/Skybasing
Camping refers to intentionally isolating yourself from your opponent to force a game into a stalemate. Skybasing is a form of camping in which you make a base high in the sky out of reach of most players. Neither of these are allowed. Fortifying your island to protect your egg in Eggwars does not qualify as camping.

Just remove the camping part. Is it bannable to remove your bridge to mid in eggwars and stay on your island shooting people off?

TL;DR: Nope. Read the thread.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This rule is relatively clear. However, maybe rewording it would make more sense:

No illegal modifications
Unless a modification is listed below then it is not allowed on the server. If you think something should be added, suggest it or message a staff member.

If it were to be worded like this, it would make it clear that any other modifications to your game is not permitted.

This is probably the only rule I wouldn't change.

Again, just some minor rewording. The part from chat messages meant to hard over would be classified as targeted chat offences and should not be under spamming.

No spamming
Spamming refers to posting unwanted or unnecessary things in chat. This includes continuously repeating, links or messages, as well as posting random lines or letters, words, symbols, or numbers.

This is where most work needs to be done. All chat offences should be put together into one part:

No offensive chat behavior
Bypassing the chat filter, whether with swearing, or offensive terms based on race, age, political affiliation or gender/sexual identity is not permitted. All players all welcome on the server. Denial of Service (Dos), Distributed Denial of Service (DDos), or death threats are not permitted on the server, or any other services.

No trolling
This includes pretending to be a staff member, youtuber, or someone else that you are not. Tricking players into closing their minecraft, or making up fake achievements or items to lure someone into a trap is not permitted.

Usernames with racist, swearing or sexualised words are not permitted and must be changed to play on the server. Skins with racist or sexual meanings are not permitted as well and must be changed.

Nothing here really needs to be changed.

The only thing I would do with this is move it down to the bottom, after every other rule is listed.

Just some rewording

Do not ask for free ranks (donor or staff) or perks
Ranks and perks are not given out in game. Ranks are given out in community streams on the CCGN twitch and giveaways are sometimes hosted on Twitter. Apply for staff here.

I don't even know what to put in here. What is 'acting like a staff member?'

Maybe Respect everyone?

Just change to include cross teaming in team games.

No teaming in solo gamemodes, or cross-teaming in teammodes.
If you want to play with friends or teams, play on the team modes. FFA and Assassins are the only solo gamemodes where you can team. Cross-teaming is teaming with players on another team during team games.

Just a bit of rewording

No faking report evidence
Submitting a report with fake evidence (edited, staged) will have you receiving the same punishment as they person you are trying to report would have gotten.

Just remove the camping part. Is it bannable to remove your bridge to mid in eggwars and stay on your island shooting people off?

TL;DR: Nope. Read the thread.
You are allowed to camp, but not like having a bow, and building 50 blocks in the air and bowing people off. Camping on the island is fine. But modt of the rules dont need to be changed in my opinion, but what ever comforts you, is fine. I dont care, because I already understand the rules

D

Deleted member 169486

You are allowed to camp, but not like having a bow, and building 50 blocks in the air and bowing people off. Camping on the island is fine. But modt of the rules dont need to be changed in my opinion, but what ever comforts you, is fine. I dont care, because I already understand the rules
You may understand this, but not everyone will. The rule says you can't camp, and really doesn't build on that. What you said is not in the official rules, therefore not everyone would see it.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Having weird characters in your name can also be seen as "innappropiate". I once put my name upsidedown and got punished. I really think they should make this rule clearer for newer users. Not everyone knows how wide the "no innapropiate usernames" rule is.

A

A pigeon

Having weird characters in your name can also be seen as "innappropiate". I once put my name upsidedown and got punished. I really think they should make this rule clearer for newer users. Not everyone knows how wide the "no innapropiate usernames" rule is.
What did they do to you ? But same i also got 'punished' @Hypixel Network

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom